- BLUES music IN THE COCKPIT HD and SOUROUND
- summer swaying
- Full Lockheed Hercules L100-30 (C-130/L-382G) WALKAROUND tutorial presented Safair! [AirClips]
- ASDG Super Cub Released
- Air Berlin pilot might be in hot water after final overseas flight "Goodbye" maneuver!
- MK Studios Fuerteventura updated to v1.02 v4.1 compatable
- Justsim Riga released for P3D, x-plane version to follow
- LAST AIR BERLIN Airbus A330 DEPARTURE with a WATER CANON (4K)
- Mega Airport Barcelona Professional updated to 1.01
- PilotsEYE.tv - PilotsEYE.tv 19 - BOS A350 | Preview "ROLL-IN Party" 7:11min
Hosting weekly Short Take-Off & Landing events for Flight Replicas Piper Cubs (& Milviz Beavers!)
"Where Airports are as Optional as Pants!"
What is Cub Club? Cub Club is a Patron Perk, imagine being part of a group of people worldwide getting together at a set time to depart from a preselected airfield to enjoy the surrounding scenery, take offs, landings, crashes and each other. We've had between 20-30 cubs in the sky at one time and are excited to add more!
Whether you are new to flight simming or have been flying since the dawn of time, you will fit in with this crew. Any version will do with this crowd, but it must be a Piper Cub. She’s the only plane versatile enough to go where we go and can be flown by virtually anyone. By selecting an aircraft without tech such as autopilot, we level the playing field so that everyone is focused on the flight and member interaction. Cub Club is about finding new adventures and giving the impossible a go.
So you still wish you were at the disco? We have that covered! Everybody can add their favourite tracks in our dedicated music/video player. It’s a party in the sky and not only are you invited, you’re the DJ!
No streaming, no host, no leader, no judges, no judgements and no pants (pants are always optional). Have a good time and get to know everyone while flying around crazy alpine glaciers, diving through narrow canyons and skimming across jungle lined rivers.
Flight plans are posted Saturday afternoon on the Patron Cub Club thread on TheSkyLounge.tv. It is advised to pick up scenery packages relating to our path (usually freeware), but not at all necessary. Many members will post links to their favorite scenery add-ons.
What do you need to join in on all of this fun? Well, first and foremost you must be a Patron of The Sky Lounge. A flight sim will also certainly be a necessity, either FSX, FSX-Steam Edition, P3D (any version) or Xplane. You need to be connected through FSCloud, and in TheSkyLounge.tv discord so we can talk and laugh together (voice required).
Here are links to everything you need:
- ACTIVE PATRONAGE REQUIRED: http://www.gamewisp.com/TheSkyLounge
- JoinFS - http://pmem.uk
- TSL Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/0YbQspCG2YjFwmO7