- BLUES music IN THE COCKPIT HD and SOUROUND
- summer swaying
- Full Lockheed Hercules L100-30 (C-130/L-382G) WALKAROUND tutorial presented Safair! [AirClips]
- ASDG Super Cub Released
- Air Berlin pilot might be in hot water after final overseas flight "Goodbye" maneuver!
- MK Studios Fuerteventura updated to v1.02 v4.1 compatable
- Justsim Riga released for P3D, x-plane version to follow
- LAST AIR BERLIN Airbus A330 DEPARTURE with a WATER CANON (4K)
- Mega Airport Barcelona Professional updated to 1.01
- PilotsEYE.tv - PilotsEYE.tv 19 - BOS A350 | Preview "ROLL-IN Party" 7:11min
The Air Corps - A new way to experience military flying. Whether you like flying low and slow in a P-8A, hunting ships, or high and fast in an F-15 on QRA against an aggressor, this is the club for you. The group is predominantly geared towards fun, but there will be an element of learning involved as well.
The initial plan is to host bi-weekly events, to both teach and utilise military-focused procedures in a variety of types. The majority of sorties will not be exclusive to one airframe, but instead will have a recommendation, as no-one really wants a fighter appearing on an ASW mission!
All Air Corps nights will feature a theme, with some nights utilising programs like Tacpack and FSX@War to provide weapons and targets, although neither will ever be essential.
Remember, the whole idea is to HAVE FUN!
ACTIVE PATRONAGE REQUIRED: http://www.gamewisp.com/TheSkyLounge