- How to Create FS / X-Plane Sceneries?
- Long live the Monarch!
- A330 rocketing though High Rises! STUNNING Air China Takeoff Taipei Songshan Downtown!!! [AirClips]
- FSPS-50% OFF on all Drzewiecki Products plus new Gibraltar professional by Aerosoft & 5 new Carenado Aircraft!
- Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS Deal. $399 w/FREE SHIPPING
- Pacsim - Salt Lake City for V4 - REVIEW
- Ep. 99: Engine FAILURE Glide Back to The Airport! | Preparing for Emergencies
- Antonov 22 Antei pilotview takeoff - world's LARGEST turboprop ever built!!! [AirClips]
- Inside The World's Only Private Boeing 787 Dreamliner!
- Gaming Tech Helping Cessna Denali Buyers
Eclipse 550 NG The Eclipse 550 is small jet developed by One Aviation. It's a low-wing, six seat, twin engine jet-powered aircraft. We choose to equip our aircraft with our last standard avionics : HD Dynon Skyview + Garmin GTN750/650. FEATURES: Realistic simulation of the Dynon SkyView and Garmin GTN 750/650 No default instruments used, all custom-coded with pop-up display. VIP Touchscreen Controller : Touchscreen with a single large display. Works in cabin and 2D pop-up. High quality 3D model with high resolution textures (4K), ambient occlusion, specular and PBR normal mapping dedicated to X-Plane 11. Accurate flight model according real datas and flight manual, built by X-Aerodynamics. Fully functional virtual 3D cockpit, with a different interior design based on the selected livery. Windshield with reflections, ice and rain effect. Configurable passengers and luggage. Enhanced 3D sound engine using SASL scripts. Many custom sounds: rolling, gear, flaps, canopy, vocal alert. 5 HD liveries with different paint sheme. Flight Manual + Dynon Skyview Manual + GTN manual and several documents included. Coming soon for X-Plane 10.51 & X-Plane 11 | Windows/Mac/Linux SOURCE: http://www.aerobask.com/eclipse550.php