- Peagus Airlines plane lifted away from cliff edge after skidding off runway in Turkey's Trabzon
- Air Charter Company: "More Than 1000 Private Jets Will Descend On Davos"
- This Minor Detour LED to Disaster for Flight 706
- Final Shots Of Orbx Eagle County Regional Airport For Aerofly FS 2
- SIMPLY AVIATION NEWS | Week 3, 2018 | The AIR INDIA privatization! | Lufthansa getting a NEW LIVERY?
- AIRBUS A380 vs. AIRBUS A319 - I AM BEHIND YOU, BROTHER (4K)
- Are Bushwheels Worth It???
- Extremely Powerful US Air Force A-29 Super Tucano Attack Aircraft In Action Live Fire
- UPDATED: SIMstarter NG Updated to 1.6.7
- 13 Close Up Takeoffs: 777, A380, 787, A330, 757, A321, A320, 737 Manchester Airport
kymh started following The ULTIMATE P3D v4 Add-On Update Compatibility List and Aerosoft CRJ release on Short Final!
Received an email from flightsimstore.com announcing :- Various Aerosoft products have now been updated to P3DV4 and these are the file names to look for in your account These include: * SIMSTARTER NG * DANISH AIRFIELDS X SINDAL * SVALBARD LONGYEAR X * DANISH AIRFIELDS X TUNO * DANISH AIRFIELDS X RANDERS * FSDG_SEYCHELLES * MALLORCA X EVOLUTION * MILAN MALPENSA X * MADEIRA X EVOLUTION * FSDG_PAROX * HERAKLION X * FSDG_GRAZ * AIRPORT FRANKFURT EGELSBACH_XPLANE * AYERS ROCK X * SONDERBORG X * MENORCA X EVOLUTION * AIRBUS-A320-A321 Unfortunately I bought the 320 from Aerosoft and don't see an updated version there as of yet in either my downloads or the store. I have Simstarter NG, Madeira and Heraklion and can confirm that they work.
kymh liked a post in a topic: The ULTIMATE P3D v4 Add-On Update Compatibility List
I second that - backup your scenery.cfg file before any scenery installations or you might find your scenery.cfg file full of Chinese characters that P3Dv4 (or you) just does not understand. Here's a shot of mine after installing Drzewiecki Design's UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo-X. (Restored scenery.cfg from Backup after and added scenery manually.) Not quite showing the 257 entries that it should.