- Barcelona Professional updated to 1.10
- "Sticky" Interjet A321 Takeoff: Hundreds of Tons lifted with a few Fingers!!! [AirClips]
- The Otter
- Black Box Simulations Preview A330neo
- QualityWings Simulation Ultimate 787 P3Dv4 Video
- Literally SHAKING before my 1st T6 Landing!
- JetBlue-backed private-jet company signs up for hybrid electric planes
- MUST SEE Boeing 767 MULTICAM Cockpit Landing Footage from Istanbul! [AirClips]
- I flew on the cheapest private jet in the world and it's truly a game changer
- Flight Sim Labs announces new “super-cool” icing effects for upcoming Airbus A319-X
VBV001 changed their profile photo
VBV001 replied to Ivana Fly's topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
AviatorMoser liked a post in a topic: The ULTIMATE P3D v4 Add-On Update Compatibility List
VBV001 started following The ULTIMATE P3D v4 Add-On Update Compatibility List
VBV001 replied to Ivana Fly's topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsVia IFlyforum post from yesterday: Hi All, As promised, we want to inform you of the status of updating the iFly product line for P3D v4 compatibility. The iFly developers have their 64 bit environment in place and things are going quite well. The first 64 bit build is now in internal beta testing by the Team. All systems are working as expected and performance is good. There are a couple of items needing further development and testing: we are expecting some necessary code from another developer in about a week and the new dynamic lighting system is being further "tweaked". There will be one more round of internal beta testing by the Team prior to release. Also, the Cockpit Builders Edition (Pro version) will need testing. Allowing time for the remaining work and testing, we expect release of the iFly 737NG (normal version) update for P3D v4 in about two weeks. The Pro version may be released a little latter. Once testing of the iFly 737NG product line for P3D v4 is complete, we will start testing the update for the iFly 747-400. We'll try our best to keep you informed. Happy iFlying!