- 29 Palms Nuremberg Released
- Milviz update F-4 Phantom for v4
- 747 Classic confirmed by Just Flight !!!
- Just Flight announce PA-28-181 Archer III for FSX/P3D/?
- Just Flight announce Duchess Model 76 4 seater for FSX/P3D
- United Airlines Flight Attendants Are Angry About What the Airline is Suddenly Forcing Them To Do
- Boeing 787 Scarily Impressive Take Off This is what test pilots do at Farnborough Airshow 2018
- Modern Air Combat
- Airstrip Home Build Update 3 - Factory Visit and Picking Finishes
- TFDi Design 717 1.1 Release Candidate 1 Released
- AFM M20 Collection Updated
- A2A V-Tail Bonanza Cockpit Previewed (one for Edson)
- Orbx Release CityScene Barcelona
- FSFX Packages Airbus Professional Statement
- FSDG La Romana Released for FSX/P3D
- HawkT1/A Advanced Trainer for X-Plane - Sneak Peek
- Is Conventional Multi Engine Flight Training WRONG? Left seat DC-3 Engine Failure Drill
- Mettar Simulations’s Matt Davies for PCflight.
- Ortho4XP for P3d & FSX
- Making it real!!!
Same here, but with 2xSSAA and only landing lights, nav, strobes and beacons the performance is acceptable (PMDG 747, FTX NCA, FB KSFOHD @ night) which means 19-21 fps on my system (4.8 GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX1070, 3340x1440 screen). Dynamic lights are on. With 4xSSAA I get a massive drop to 10-12 fps only. Harry
HJMX replied to tarpoon's topic in ON APPROACH - Topics