- Peagus Airlines plane lifted away from cliff edge after skidding off runway in Turkey's Trabzon
- Air Charter Company: "More Than 1000 Private Jets Will Descend On Davos"
- This Minor Detour LED to Disaster for Flight 706
- Final Shots Of Orbx Eagle County Regional Airport For Aerofly FS 2
- SIMPLY AVIATION NEWS | Week 3, 2018 | The AIR INDIA privatization! | Lufthansa getting a NEW LIVERY?
- AIRBUS A380 vs. AIRBUS A319 - I AM BEHIND YOU, BROTHER (4K)
- Are Bushwheels Worth It???
- Extremely Powerful US Air Force A-29 Super Tucano Attack Aircraft In Action Live Fire
- UPDATED: SIMstarter NG Updated to 1.6.7
- 13 Close Up Takeoffs: 777, A380, 787, A330, 757, A321, A320, 737 Manchester Airport
N90831 started following The ULTIMATE P3D v4 Add-On Update Compatibility List
Considering most people do not look at Headings, legends or keys...... I still say you shouldn't post a 3rd party software as 'working" until you have the official ok. Why? People will download or try to make modifications to get it to work because they see it here and then when their stuff is all messed up they will go to the 3rd party forum and tell them their software is all messed up. Sorry, its just wrong. As I mentioned before, what you are trying to do is fine. I'm all for it. But as it is presented? Thats wrong. Sorry.
N90831 liked a post in a topic: The ULTIMATE P3D v4 Add-On Update Compatibility List
kiwi liked a post in a topic: The ULTIMATE P3D v4 Add-On Update Compatibility List
I understand your reply. And you are most certainly correct. However, when you put out a document that lists that Orbx FTX NA Airports is "working," that is wrong. ORbix has NOT come out with the updated package and when they do they will post it. Your post reflects, whether you mean it to or not, what the author or originator has posted. I know you are tying to provide a list for everyone to see that will tell them something about what is compatable for P3Dv4. But you should perfectly state that these items are not information given to you from the author, manufacturer or originator. Delete this post. Rewrite it and tell everyone that this is only speculation from other users.