- Valdez Fly-in with a STOL Champion - Most EPIC Alaska Flight!
- About to Build New Computer
- ON APPROACH - Episode 071 & Show Notes
- Brutally Honest Review of Etihad’s A380 First Class Apartment
- Flanker Finesse: Sukhoi Su-27 @ RIAT 2018
- Lockheed Vega 5 Update 0.04 now available!
- The MOST AMAZING FLIGHT of my CAREER!
- Unbelievable LOCKHEED HERCULES C-130J LOOP during the FARNBOROUGH AIR SHOW 2018 (4K)
- Carenado Releases PA31 Navajo For X-Plane 11
- Day 2 - Low and Slow to Oshkosh 2018 - Utah to South Dakota
- LSPN Triengen some from me.
- BREATHTAKING Lufthansa A320 HEAVY MOUNTAIN TOGA-Takeoff from Bilbao, Spain!!! [AirClips]
- Company BOOM aims to bring back Supersonic Travel
- X-ATC Chatter V 1.6 is Released
- Delta in need of Pilots
- FLIGHTSIMEXPO ANNOUNCES DATES AND ORLANDO LOCATION FOR 2019
- WHY do pilots say HEAVY? Wake Turbulence EXPLAINED BY CAPTAIN JOE
- JustSim joins growing list of Anti-FlightSimStore.com Developers
- Carenado releases PA31 Navajo for X-Plane 11
- Low And Slow To Oshkosh 2018 - Day 1
The first iternation of the FSW SDK is now live. Much like the sim, it will be expanded and improved over time. Also, the BlueSky FS P-40F has now been released for FSW. This study-level warbird is not to be missed - and is 30% off for a limited time! LINK TO SOURCE: https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/flight-sim-world/articles/article/sdk-p-40f-warhawk-available-now
alphafoxsierra changed their profile photo
Today, we (Dovetail Games) released an update which implemented trueSKY into Flight Sim World. I'll just let the videos speak for themselves LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/302636/Advanced_Weather_System_Coming_to_Dovetail_Games_Flight_SimWorld.php Comparison Video: Gameplay Trailer: