- Modern Air Combat
- Airstrip Home Build Update 3 - Factory Visit and Picking Finishes
- TFDi Design 717 1.1 Release Candidate 1 Released
- AFM M20 Collection Updated
- A2A V-Tail Bonanza Cockpit Previewed (one for Edson)
- Orbx Release CityScene Barcelona
- FSFX Packages Airbus Professional Statement
- FSDG La Romana Released for FSX/P3D
- HawkT1/A Advanced Trainer for X-Plane - Sneak Peek
- Is Conventional Multi Engine Flight Training WRONG? Left seat DC-3 Engine Failure Drill
- Mettar Simulations’s Matt Davies for PCflight.
- Ortho4XP for P3d & FSX
- Making it real!!!
- Test Drive | Carenado Beachcraft D18S | Prepar3D
- New shots of the A2A bonanza
- DC-3 used as food truck
- Entertaining ATC at KJFK
- CityScene Barcelona My Final Shots.
- We thought you would like to know......we have started work on EGLW (London Heliport)
- Just Flight 747!? What is this magic!?
Join us at FlightSimExpo 2018! Orbx is the headline sponsor of FlightSimExpo 2018 in Las Vegas! This event is designed to bring flight simulation conferences to cities across the United States. The journey begins in 2018 in Las Vegas with easy international and domestic flight options, discounted hotel rooms, and plenty of activities before, during, and after the event for families and attendees of all ages. Created by simmers and developers, FlightSimExpo is the only community-created and driven flight simulation conference in North America. This year will see a dozen Orbx staff in attendance! Come and visit the fastest growing flight simulation event in the USA and see the latest Orbx beta products live at our booth. Orbx will also be showing new products for Aerofly FS 2 and X-Plane 11. You'll have the chance to hang out with key Orbx staff and developers including John Venema, Jarrad Marshall, Ed Correia, Holger Sandman, Ben McClintock, Tim Harris, Finn Hansen, Chris Clack and more! This is an event not to be missed. What to expect FlightSimExpo is a both conference and tradeshow that allows hobbyists and aviation enthusiasts to engage with industry professionals in a variety of settings. The event will run from 9:30am – 5:30pm on Saturday and 9:30am – 3:00pm on Sunday. There will be a social event for all attendees starting at 5:30pm on Saturday night SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
OMGEDSON liked a post in a topic: Was the FSL A320 installer compromised? *Updated 21st Feb*
Wingrider replied to krazyk's topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsFlightSimLabs, a studio that specialises in custom add-ons for other company’s flight sims, has been found to be secretly installing a program onto user’s computers designed to check whether FlightSimLabs, a studio that specialises in custom add-ons for other company’s flight sims, has been found to be secretly installing a program onto user’s computers designed to check whether they’re playing a pirated copy of their software. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://kotaku.com/studio-accused-of-installing-malware-on-customers-pcs-1823141718/amp
Lionheart Creations aircraft - P3D v4 Updates: The following Lionheart Creations aircraft software are now updated for P3D v4 compatibility: Aerospool WT-9 Dynamic Epic LT Epic Victory Proton Bullette Fairchild Model 24 Quest Kodiak Quickie Q200 Robin DR400/180 Piper Pacer Please note that a keycode is now required to activate the installers for all these aircraft. A keycode has been added to your account for those aircraft which you have purchased. Vendors have been sent the updates for V4 LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.lionheartcreations.com