- 737CL Tournaround - Cockpit and Outside View!
- Small airplane CATASTROPHIC ENGINE FAILURE in the middle of nowhere - The Story
- Burst tire debris exploding all over - Norwegian emergency BHX
- Test Drive | Wing42 Lockheed Vega 5 Early Access | Prepar3D V4
- 4K 360°-COCKPIT-CAM, FULL FLIGHT: C172 flown by guy with no pilot license/experience [AirClips360]
- Charity Scenery Project - The Royal London Hospital Will Be Released Tomorrow (June 16, 2018)
- This is how professionals top gun pilots do when flying fighter jets low at Mach loop Wales
- BOEING 747 gets LOST AFTER LANDING - Where are you, FOLLOW ME CAR? (4K)
- SAYING GOODBYE to DANTORP AVIATION - and hello NONSTOP DAN
- Drzewiecki Seattle products in XP...WIP photos..holy poop!
A company called Nuvecta has quietly released a product they call Landclass. It only works with already installed photoscenery. It adds auto gen trees buildings and obstacles, giving a more 3-D effect to photoscenery. Some effort has been made at correct placement of objects. I can confirm it does work with P3d v4.
Mad_Mac started following The ULTIMATE P3D v4 Add-On Update Compatibility List