- Pilot tries to eat a donut while flying inverted...
- First Non-VR Beta of 11.20 is out!
- EAA: The Spirit of Aviation®
- Bell’s 525 Relentless Fly-by-wire Helicopter Program Moves Toward Certification – AINtv
- Snow Storm Airbus A380 Extreme Landing and Crosswind Takeoff on icy drifting runway 4K video
- MK-Studios Fuerteventura 1.1 Update
- Maastricht-Aachen 64 bit released.
- X-Plane Addon „Airport Bergen XP updated to 1.02
- Nhadrian's (freeware) mod for Carenado C152 XP11
- FlyTampa moves over to XP11!
Hi all, it seems that David Rosenfeld is working on an scenery update for LLBG Ben Gurion, Israel : 22 Jun 2017 : "I'm working on LLBG new scenery. ", David Rosenfeld said on fsdeveloper.com The new version is far from complete because Mr. Rosenfeld only made early developments in summer 2017 as shown on the pictures posted on fsdeveloper.com. This is not an annoucement or a preview. In this topic Mr. Rosenfeld only requested help for some terrain/mesh development in P4D v4. I was able to catch that information while I was looking for something else on fsdevelopper.com. In 2011, David Rosenfeld was the author of Ben Gurion Airport V2 FSX This 2011 scenery can be found here : https://fsaddonshop.com/products/ben-gurion-airport-v2-fsx But the airport evolved since 2011, with a new satellite added to the main terminal and the runway 21 expansion opened in May 2014. Also a new control tower was built. As a side note, a few years ago I made an updated afcad with the new runway 21. It is a temporary workaround to wait for the updated David Rosenfeld scenery. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/again-with-flatting-issue.440384/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/again-with-flatting-issue.440384/