- CLASSIC Boeing 737-300 ULTIMATE COCKPIT MOVIE Riga-Munich, Air Baltic [AirClips full flight series]
- JustSim Previews Antalya International
- Xplane11 in Steam Summer Sale!
- CARENADO 690B TURBO COMMANDER X-PLANE 11
- Singapore Airlines A380 NEW First Class Suites - What Did I Think?
- Airport Friedrichshafen for XPlane 11
- Lufthansa Cargo Boeing 777-200F Night Takeoff from Tokyo Narita towards Seoul Incheon [AirClips]
- Mitsubishi MU-2 Marquise v1.9 Update
- TFDi announces PACX Passenger and Crew Experience
- ON APPROACH - Episode 068 & Show Notes
Perhaps I haven't looked into this much, but it doesn't seem like there's a lot of Flight Sim development in the Asia region. In particular the region bounded by Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Manila and Singapore. Within this region the flight activity must be off the charts, and would be any Flight Sim enthusiasts dream come true. I do see a few developers creating airports in Asia, but I'd love to see more focus on City sceneries and landscapes, as well as highly detailed airports. In particular i'm highly disappointed that ORBX hasn't made Asia a higher priority, and already release Asia openLC regions. It seem to me that OrbX can drive the direction of the Flight Sim market, and once they do provide an Asia region, the developers will come flocking in to support it. Although i'm truly thankful for it, i'm just not as excited for a third version of Chicago ORD, or NYC JFK. Give me something new to explore!!! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :