- Sim-wings - Malaga professional released
- My First Solo - Full Flight - New Series
- Ultimate AirVenture - Camping
- RELEASED: Carenado S340
- CARENADO S340 FSX/P3D
- 20 HEAVY LANDINGS and DEPARTURES - Airbus A380, Boeing 787, Boeing 777 ... (4K)
- Night landing 4K “ Short Runway “ filmed from the Airbus Cockpit JUMPSEAT
- Netherlands TrueEarth HD My Final Shots.
- FULL POWER TOGA A320 Takeoff towards Canary Islands, Spain!!! [AirClips]
- COLIMATA Concorde – News!
Perhaps I haven't looked into this much, but it doesn't seem like there's a lot of Flight Sim development in the Asia region. In particular the region bounded by Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Manila and Singapore. Within this region the flight activity must be off the charts, and would be any Flight Sim enthusiasts dream come true. I do see a few developers creating airports in Asia, but I'd love to see more focus on City sceneries and landscapes, as well as highly detailed airports. In particular i'm highly disappointed that ORBX hasn't made Asia a higher priority, and already release Asia openLC regions. It seem to me that OrbX can drive the direction of the Flight Sim market, and once they do provide an Asia region, the developers will come flocking in to support it. Although i'm truly thankful for it, i'm just not as excited for a third version of Chicago ORD, or NYC JFK. Give me something new to explore!!! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :