- Transitioning to Other Airplanes: A Simple Mistake
- 45% off all orbx
- 45% off all Orbx products and Whangarei released!
- New Airbus A350-1000 Type Certification
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Special offer now LIVE!
- Ep. 57: Airplane Instruments | Gauges | Dials | All Explained
- How does an ILS work? Explained by CAPTAIN JOE
- Captain Sim Announces.... The 757 !
- UPDATE: DIGITAL DESIGN - LOWS SALZBURG W.A. MOZART P3D4
- Gibraltar Professional updated to 1.01
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'cherokee'.
Found 1 result
LewisBloom posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsWe are happy to provide brand new native, 64-bit Prepar3D Version 4 Accu-Sim airplanes to existing A2A Prepar3D Version 3 customers starting on the day of P3Dv4 release, May 30th, 2017. On the May 30th release date, customers who purchased the Accu-Sim Prepar3D C172 trainer from A2A will be able to visit our store (www.a2asimulations.com/store) and download the new 64-bit version of our Accu-Sim C172 Trainer for Prepar3Dv4. More versions of our existing fleet of Prepar3D aircraft will be released in the following days, including the Piper “Cherokee,” C182 “Skylane,” Piper “Comanche 250,” North American T-6 “Texan,” and the Lockheed Martin “Constellation.” As new A2A Prepar3Dv4 aircraft are released, they will also be sent to our other distribution partners. Lastly, we are very pleased with the performance and overall results of the new native Prepar3D v4 system. A lot of effort has been put into these new 64-bit Prepar3Dv4 Accu-Sim aircraft, and we are pleased to offer these upgrades complimentary to our existing customers. Lockheed Martin Prepar3D Version 4 press release: http://www.prepar3d.com/latest-news/ http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=59749