- JF TB-10 Tobago & TB-20 Trinidad Coming to X-Plane!
- Sunskyjet Detroit Metro Project Update
- EAA's AirCam Build
- CARENADO CT210M FOR X-PLANE 11
- V-22 OSPREY RELEASED for Xpalne 11
- Boeing 737 Ultimate Xplane11: First Look video
- V-22 Osprey Released for XP 11
- Turbine Sound Studios Releases MD-8X Sound Pack
- WOW! The FASTEST BOEING 777 TAKEOFF EVER - 15 SECONDS! (4K)
- C152 Add-on for FSX and P3D from Just Flight
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'compatibility'.
Found 3 results
FSUIPC 5 is available as Freeware only at this moment in time. When you install and get to registration details, click later! Refer to FSUIPC website for details of whats available in this version. http://forum.simflight.com/topic/83448-fsuipc5-status-and-what-is-missing/ Smartcars works with this. weejohnj DOWNLOAD: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/ p.s WideFS is not avail at present.
Ivana Fly posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsIn this thread we'd like to track all the 3rd party add-ons that are being updated, not new releases! Below are a list of add-ons we know will work in Prepar3D v4. As you find add-ons that are compatible, please don’t hesitate to post in this thread so we can update the growing list of add-ons and Developers that support P3D v4. Fun fact, in v4 your add-ons are kept OUTSIDE of the P3D directory, allowing for swift re-installs in the future and much better curation of your library! Did you find an add-on that works? Please submit it in a post below!