- Modern Air Combat
- Airstrip Home Build Update 3 - Factory Visit and Picking Finishes
- TFDi Design 717 1.1 Release Candidate 1 Released
- AFM M20 Collection Updated
- A2A V-Tail Bonanza Cockpit Previewed (one for Edson)
- Orbx Release CityScene Barcelona
- FSFX Packages Airbus Professional Statement
- FSDG La Romana Released for FSX/P3D
- HawkT1/A Advanced Trainer for X-Plane - Sneak Peek
- Is Conventional Multi Engine Flight Training WRONG? Left seat DC-3 Engine Failure Drill
- Mettar Simulations’s Matt Davies for PCflight.
- Ortho4XP for P3d & FSX
- Making it real!!!
- Test Drive | Carenado Beachcraft D18S | Prepar3D
- New shots of the A2A bonanza
- DC-3 used as food truck
- Entertaining ATC at KJFK
- CityScene Barcelona My Final Shots.
- We thought you would like to know......we have started work on EGLW (London Heliport)
- Just Flight 747!? What is this magic!?
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'compatibility'.
Found 4 results
Ivana Fly posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsIn this thread we'd like to track all the 3rd party add-ons that are being updated, not new releases! Below are a list of add-ons we know will work in Prepar3D v4. As you find add-ons that are compatible, please don’t hesitate to post in this thread so we can update the growing list of add-ons and Developers that support P3D v4. Fun fact, in v4 your add-ons are kept OUTSIDE of the P3D directory, allowing for swift re-installs in the future and much better curation of your library! Did you find an add-on that works? Please submit it in a post below!
Hey Guys STAIRPORT ANNOUNCES TERRAMAXX COMPATIBILITY FOR ALL PRODUCTS this is interesting, maybe will see TerraMaxx become one of the must-have plugins for Xplane scenarios in the near future SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://flyagi.de/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=35 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://flightdeckx.com/stairport-announces-terramaxx-compatibility-for-all-products/
FSUIPC 5 is available as Freeware only at this moment in time. When you install and get to registration details, click later! Refer to FSUIPC website for details of whats available in this version. http://forum.simflight.com/topic/83448-fsuipc5-status-and-what-is-missing/ Smartcars works with this. weejohnj DOWNLOAD: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/ p.s WideFS is not avail at present.