- 29 Palms Nuremberg Released
- Milviz update F-4 Phantom for v4
- 747 Classic confirmed by Just Flight !!!
- Just Flight announce PA-28-181 Archer III for FSX/P3D/?
- Just Flight announce Duchess Model 76 4 seater for FSX/P3D
- United Airlines Flight Attendants Are Angry About What the Airline is Suddenly Forcing Them To Do
- Boeing 787 Scarily Impressive Take Off This is what test pilots do at Farnborough Airshow 2018
- Modern Air Combat
- Airstrip Home Build Update 3 - Factory Visit and Picking Finishes
- TFDi Design 717 1.1 Release Candidate 1 Released
- AFM M20 Collection Updated
- A2A V-Tail Bonanza Cockpit Previewed (one for Edson)
- Orbx Release CityScene Barcelona
- FSFX Packages Airbus Professional Statement
- FSDG La Romana Released for FSX/P3D
- HawkT1/A Advanced Trainer for X-Plane - Sneak Peek
- Is Conventional Multi Engine Flight Training WRONG? Left seat DC-3 Engine Failure Drill
- Mettar Simulations’s Matt Davies for PCflight.
- Ortho4XP for P3d & FSX
- Making it real!!!
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'compatible'.
Found 8 results
Ivana Fly posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsIn this thread we'd like to track all the 3rd party add-ons that are being updated, not new releases! Below are a list of add-ons we know will work in Prepar3D v4. As you find add-ons that are compatible, please don’t hesitate to post in this thread so we can update the growing list of add-ons and Developers that support P3D v4. Fun fact, in v4 your add-ons are kept OUTSIDE of the P3D directory, allowing for swift re-installs in the future and much better curation of your library! Did you find an add-on that works? Please submit it in a post below!
BrandingIron1900 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
PTA 2.61 Compatible With P3D 4.2 Matt Davies has today updated PTA to version 2.61 which means it’s now fully compatible with P3D 4.2. PTA is available to download from Simtweaks website. No new functionality is added, only compatibility. https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/531184-pta-261-now-available-p3d-v42-compatibility/ SOURCE INFO https://simtweaks.com/ https://fselite.net/news/pta-2-61-compatible-p3d-4-2/
If you are a (lucky) Reality XP's GTN 650 and 750 user in X-Plane, you may be a bt frustrated that there are so few compatible planes. A friend of mine, Bourrinopathe, has been creating mods for this particular stuff.He already made some mods for the edfalut (REP enhanced) C172, for the Cirrus jet, for the Supercub, some Carenados, and more GA planes. You can write his work in the Avsim forum LINK TO SOURCE : https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/772-rxp-gtn-750650-touch/
tarpoon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsThis one is a great tool for planning your flights! By default, the map shows all payware airports available in P3Dv4, but clicking the icon will then allow you to add the following layers: Freeware, Orbx regions, and Orbx enhanced airports. LINK TO SOURCE: https://fselite.net/p3dv4-compatible-airport-map/
FSUIPC 5 is available as Freeware only at this moment in time. When you install and get to registration details, click later! Refer to FSUIPC website for details of whats available in this version. http://forum.simflight.com/topic/83448-fsuipc5-status-and-what-is-missing/ Smartcars works with this. weejohnj DOWNLOAD: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/ p.s WideFS is not avail at present.