- Modern Air Combat
- Airstrip Home Build Update 3 - Factory Visit and Picking Finishes
- TFDi Design 717 1.1 Release Candidate 1 Released
- AFM M20 Collection Updated
- A2A V-Tail Bonanza Cockpit Previewed (one for Edson)
- Orbx Release CityScene Barcelona
- FSFX Packages Airbus Professional Statement
- FSDG La Romana Released for FSX/P3D
- HawkT1/A Advanced Trainer for X-Plane - Sneak Peek
- Is Conventional Multi Engine Flight Training WRONG? Left seat DC-3 Engine Failure Drill
- Mettar Simulations’s Matt Davies for PCflight.
- Ortho4XP for P3d & FSX
- Making it real!!!
- Test Drive | Carenado Beachcraft D18S | Prepar3D
- New shots of the A2A bonanza
- DC-3 used as food truck
- Entertaining ATC at KJFK
- CityScene Barcelona My Final Shots.
- We thought you would like to know......we have started work on EGLW (London Heliport)
- Just Flight 747!? What is this magic!?
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'essa'.
Found 2 results
New patch for ESSA is now available via FTXC3. This patch features the following: New autogen - Completely redone which is more accurate and has much better performance than previous. Animated traffic bringing the airport to life New vehicles and objects and other general improvements New terminals - fresh high-res textures for the terminals and reflecting windows. All terminals except T5A/B also has a basic interior to create some depth in the windows Wake-board spot - added the water ramps and club house in the lake on 19L approach Improved ground textures - re-textured parts of the ground textures, mainly for P3D, with higher resolution, spec-maps and reflecting oil-spills. Service tunnels south of T3 and east of T5 have been added LINK TO SOURCE: https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/141905-essa-stockholm-arlanda-120-patch/