- 29 Palms Nuremberg Released
- Milviz update F-4 Phantom for v4
- 747 Classic confirmed by Just Flight !!!
- Just Flight announce PA-28-181 Archer III for FSX/P3D/?
- Just Flight announce Duchess Model 76 4 seater for FSX/P3D
- United Airlines Flight Attendants Are Angry About What the Airline is Suddenly Forcing Them To Do
- Boeing 787 Scarily Impressive Take Off This is what test pilots do at Farnborough Airshow 2018
- Modern Air Combat
- Airstrip Home Build Update 3 - Factory Visit and Picking Finishes
- TFDi Design 717 1.1 Release Candidate 1 Released
- AFM M20 Collection Updated
- A2A V-Tail Bonanza Cockpit Previewed (one for Edson)
- Orbx Release CityScene Barcelona
- FSFX Packages Airbus Professional Statement
- FSDG La Romana Released for FSX/P3D
- HawkT1/A Advanced Trainer for X-Plane - Sneak Peek
- Is Conventional Multi Engine Flight Training WRONG? Left seat DC-3 Engine Failure Drill
- Mettar Simulations’s Matt Davies for PCflight.
- Ortho4XP for P3d & FSX
- Making it real!!!
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'lorbi'.
Found 1 result
P4AO has been updated to 1.28 b03. 1. This version will now show the entries of "dll.xml" and "exe.xml" on the "other addons" tab too. Be mindful that, generally speaking, there should not be a DLL.XML or EXE.XML in "\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D V3/4\". Those files have been moved to "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D V3/4" a long time ago. 2. Starting with this version, the uninstaller will remove the local property files, to avoid P4AO getting stuck and not starting any more. Once you have installed 1.28 b03, if P4AO refuses to open, just uninstall then reinstall. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/531886-addonorganizer-128-updated/?_fromLogin=1 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :