- Transitioning to Other Airplanes: A Simple Mistake
- 45% off all orbx
- 45% off all Orbx products and Whangarei released!
- New Airbus A350-1000 Type Certification
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Special offer now LIVE!
- Ep. 57: Airplane Instruments | Gauges | Dials | All Explained
- How does an ILS work? Explained by CAPTAIN JOE
- Captain Sim Announces.... The 757 !
- UPDATE: DIGITAL DESIGN - LOWS SALZBURG W.A. MOZART P3D4
- Gibraltar Professional updated to 1.01
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'network'.
Found 4 results
The Skyservice chain of Canadian FBOs is the latest to join the World Fuel Services-sponsored Air Elite Network. Skyservice (Booth C9229, C9412) offers four bases, with its flagship location at Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Airport and other locations at Calgary International, Montreal-Pierre Elliot Trudeau International and Ottawa MacDonald Cartier International Airports. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-10-10/skyservice-joins-air-elite-network
beech08nh posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
Hi all! I've got a question that's on my mind for quite some time and I can't seem to find an answer. Is there a list out there of program's/add-ons for FSX / P3D we can run over a network? And if there isn't, maybe we should create one here on the forum like the ultimate P3Dv4 add-on list. The thing is, I'm about to build me a new dedicated flight sim pc. I would like to run anything I can on an 'old' laptop and use this as a client pc to relieve the load on my new pc and run is as a sim server. The programs I'm using and the ones I know of that can be run on a client pc, such as weather, ATC, flight planning and other add-ons and utilities, are: Airhauler 1 / 2 AS16 & ASCA PFPX PRO-ATC X EFB Also, which ones can be run on both Windows 7 and 10, as I've seen messages that some software is not compatible with Windows 10. I'm sure this is not a complete list out there. So let's create a list of add-ons we can run on a client pc and one of add-ons the MUST be run on a sim server.