- EXCLUSIVE KASE ASPEN-PITKIN COUNTY SCREENSHOTS!
- HUNGARYVFR ABOUT TO ENTER PUBLIC BETA SOON!
- Pan American Boeing 377 Stratocruiser - "Bermuda & New York" - 1959
- NEW AIRBUS A380 in PSG colors - Which planes shall I feature next? ASKCargo 013#
- Iran plane crash wreckage 'found on mountain'
- Chapter 3 - Carenado F50 - Engine Rating Panel
- Chapter 2 - Carenado F50 - Start Engines 2
- Chapter 1 - Carenado F50 - Start Engines 1
- Studio Accused Of Installing Malware On Customers' PCs
- startup procedure for to MD-80 from Beta tester
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'network'.
Found 4 results
The Skyservice chain of Canadian FBOs is the latest to join the World Fuel Services-sponsored Air Elite Network. Skyservice (Booth C9229, C9412) offers four bases, with its flagship location at Toronto Lester B. Pearson International Airport and other locations at Calgary International, Montreal-Pierre Elliot Trudeau International and Ottawa MacDonald Cartier International Airports. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-10-10/skyservice-joins-air-elite-network
beech08nh posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
Hi all! I've got a question that's on my mind for quite some time and I can't seem to find an answer. Is there a list out there of program's/add-ons for FSX / P3D we can run over a network? And if there isn't, maybe we should create one here on the forum like the ultimate P3Dv4 add-on list. The thing is, I'm about to build me a new dedicated flight sim pc. I would like to run anything I can on an 'old' laptop and use this as a client pc to relieve the load on my new pc and run is as a sim server. The programs I'm using and the ones I know of that can be run on a client pc, such as weather, ATC, flight planning and other add-ons and utilities, are: Airhauler 1 / 2 AS16 & ASCA PFPX PRO-ATC X EFB Also, which ones can be run on both Windows 7 and 10, as I've seen messages that some software is not compatible with Windows 10. I'm sure this is not a complete list out there. So let's create a list of add-ons we can run on a client pc and one of add-ons the MUST be run on a sim server.