- Mitsubishi MU-2 Marquise v1.9 Update
- TFDi announces PACX Passenger and Crew Experience
- ON APPROACH - Episode 068 & Show Notes
- Busted a TFR to Celebrate soloing the T6! + AeroShell ride GIVE AWAY!
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown coming to PC ! !
- Free Robin 401 CDI 155 for xplane 11 by Aerobask
- FSW bye felicya! BlueSky Simulations Spitfire coming to Prepar3D !
- QW 787 patch v1.1.1 now available
- A10C full left panel
- Turbulent designs to publish via Orbx
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'rio'.
Found 3 results
krazyk posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsPrice: EUR 12.00 Excerpt from SimMarket: High density lights for avenues and residential streets of the state of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. 3D modeling and high-resolution lights for all streets, providing much more immersion in the simulation of night flights in the region. Features: Realistic 3D HD Lights Dense coverage of streets and avenues SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://secure.simmarket.com/hisimulation-high-density-realistic-lights-rio-de-janeiro-fsx-p3d.phtml NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
TropicalSim proudly presents the new version of Rio de Janeiro's Santos-Dumont Airport, featuring recent changes such as the iconic VARIG letters above the company's former headquarter has been removed since the building has now been transformed into a shopping mall, as represented on the scenery. This airport has one of the world's smallest runway where aircraft such as the Boeing 737 and Airbus A320 series land and takeoff from. If you though you had a challenge landing at our Congonhas airport, you better be prepared as this one will make you sweat. LINK TO SOURCE: https://secure.simmarket.com/tropicalsim-rio-de-janeiro-santos-dumont-sbrj-2018-fsx-p3d.phtml