- Valdez Fly-in with a STOL Champion - Most EPIC Alaska Flight!
- About to Build New Computer
- ON APPROACH - Episode 071 & Show Notes
- Brutally Honest Review of Etihad’s A380 First Class Apartment
- Flanker Finesse: Sukhoi Su-27 @ RIAT 2018
- Lockheed Vega 5 Update 0.04 now available!
- The MOST AMAZING FLIGHT of my CAREER!
- Unbelievable LOCKHEED HERCULES C-130J LOOP during the FARNBOROUGH AIR SHOW 2018 (4K)
- Carenado Releases PA31 Navajo For X-Plane 11
- Day 2 - Low and Slow to Oshkosh 2018 - Utah to South Dakota
- LSPN Triengen some from me.
- BREATHTAKING Lufthansa A320 HEAVY MOUNTAIN TOGA-Takeoff from Bilbao, Spain!!! [AirClips]
- Company BOOM aims to bring back Supersonic Travel
- X-ATC Chatter V 1.6 is Released
- Delta in need of Pilots
- FLIGHTSIMEXPO ANNOUNCES DATES AND ORLANDO LOCATION FOR 2019
- WHY do pilots say HEAVY? Wake Turbulence EXPLAINED BY CAPTAIN JOE
- JustSim joins growing list of Anti-FlightSimStore.com Developers
- Carenado releases PA31 Navajo for X-Plane 11
- Low And Slow To Oshkosh 2018 - Day 1
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'utilities'.
Found 3 results
Ivana Fly posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsIn this thread we'd like to track all the 3rd party add-ons that are being updated, not new releases! Below are a list of add-ons we know will work in Prepar3D v4. As you find add-ons that are compatible, please don’t hesitate to post in this thread so we can update the growing list of add-ons and Developers that support P3D v4. Fun fact, in v4 your add-ons are kept OUTSIDE of the P3D directory, allowing for swift re-installs in the future and much better curation of your library! Did you find an add-on that works? Please submit it in a post below!
FSUIPC 5 is available as Freeware only at this moment in time. When you install and get to registration details, click later! Refer to FSUIPC website for details of whats available in this version. http://forum.simflight.com/topic/83448-fsuipc5-status-and-what-is-missing/ Smartcars works with this. weejohnj DOWNLOAD: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/ p.s WideFS is not avail at present.