- Valdez Fly-in with a STOL Champion - Most EPIC Alaska Flight!
- About to Build New Computer
- ON APPROACH - Episode 071 & Show Notes
- Brutally Honest Review of Etihad’s A380 First Class Apartment
- Flanker Finesse: Sukhoi Su-27 @ RIAT 2018
- Lockheed Vega 5 Update 0.04 now available!
- The MOST AMAZING FLIGHT of my CAREER!
- Unbelievable LOCKHEED HERCULES C-130J LOOP during the FARNBOROUGH AIR SHOW 2018 (4K)
- Carenado Releases PA31 Navajo For X-Plane 11
- Day 2 - Low and Slow to Oshkosh 2018 - Utah to South Dakota
- LSPN Triengen some from me.
- BREATHTAKING Lufthansa A320 HEAVY MOUNTAIN TOGA-Takeoff from Bilbao, Spain!!! [AirClips]
- Company BOOM aims to bring back Supersonic Travel
- X-ATC Chatter V 1.6 is Released
- Delta in need of Pilots
- FLIGHTSIMEXPO ANNOUNCES DATES AND ORLANDO LOCATION FOR 2019
- WHY do pilots say HEAVY? Wake Turbulence EXPLAINED BY CAPTAIN JOE
- JustSim joins growing list of Anti-FlightSimStore.com Developers
- Carenado releases PA31 Navajo for X-Plane 11
- Low And Slow To Oshkosh 2018 - Day 1
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'weather engine'.
Found 1 result
AS16 Active Sky 2016 (AS16) represents the culmination of 16 years of weather simulation engine development! New In-Cloud Motion Effects, Weather Scenarios System, Airborne Weather Radar, P3D v3 Visibility Smoothing and Volumetric Fog Integration, Navigraph Data Integration, Re-designed Map-based Custom Weather Editing System, Universal Web Companion App, an Improved Mapping System and a High-Latitude Cloud Squeeze Fix are just a few of the new features to debut in this brand new version of Active Sky. Beyond the many new features, AS16 also extends and improves all aspects of weather simulation and depiction, from data parsing, to synthesis, interpolation, depiction, performance, and everything in-between, your entire weather experience will be more realistic than ever before. AS16 also incorporates full integration with Active Sky Cloud Art (ASCA), our brand new graphics add-on for both FSX and P3D. ASCA includes cloud textures,sky textures, and brand new 3D cloud models to transform your skies, while also debuting a ground-breaking new feature when used in combination with AS16:Real-Time Dynamic Cloud and Sky Textures! This enables realistic weather-influenced texture variation that reloads throughout your flight without needing to shut down and restart your simulator. You can use any graphics add-on(s) with AS16, but dynamic texture reloads require the AS16+ASCA combination.