Ivana Fly    110

In this thread we'd like to track all the 3rd party add-ons that are being updated.

We all know it’s coming May 30th…why not be Prepar3D with your installers?! Do you remember how slow all the flight simulator stores were when P3D v3 was released? Let us save you from that pain again so you can get a jumpstart on the download frenzy.

As with any MAJOR release it’s recommended that you start completely fresh when switching to Prepar3D v4. There may be a way of migrating from P3D v3, but why would you want to? This is a time of change, embrace it with a fresh start. Your system will thank you for it, as will the new 64 bit application.

Below are a list of add-ons we know will work in Prepar3D v4. As you find add-ons that are compatible, please don’t hesitate to post in this thread so we can update the growing list of add-ons and Developers that support P3D v4. Fun fact, in v4 your add-ons are kept OUTSIDE of the P3D directory, allowing for swift re-installs in the future and much better curation of your library!

Prepar3D_2017-05-22_04-15-05.jpg

divider.png

Did you find an add-on that works?

Please submit it in a post below!

OMGEDSON    4

Hello Patrons of the Lounge! I've made a modification to the initial post and hope you find it much easier to track! Huge thanks goes out to @smurf_john for carrying over all the original data manually!

I've added links to each Developer's website. all you got to do is click on website and you'll be taken to the developers site.

UnPinned posts
OMGEDSON    4
Just now, gforce800 said:

29Palms Samos and Twentynine Palms airport is working with P3D v4.

Thank you for this report! Verified yourself or seen elsewhere?

Biarzed    66
3 minutes ago, 09tir98 said:

9hasO7s.png

Thank you very much for this bit on info, I added the DC-6 to the list!

Bucnatic60    23

Not providing status...would like to see them added to the list so we know when they are available. Maybe i missed them but did not see them listed above TBD or otherwise.