Sign in to follow this  
Ivana Fly

cargospotter AIRBUS 380 BEHIND YOU! - AIRBUS 350 and A380 Air Show at Farnborough

Ivana Fly    110
0.jpg
This was probably the most amazing Air Show moment I have ever witnessed. During Farnborough Air Show 2014 the Airbus Company presented the Airbus 350 and the Airbus 380 to the audience in a very creative and impressive way. The Airbus 350 departed directly in front of the Airbus 380 which was already on final approach after its air show display during Farnborough Air Show 2014.

I always wanted to show you the Timelapse which I filmed during the entire Airbus display but I never uploaded it because it was too short for a single video. Now I wrapped the Airbus 350 and A380 performance around this cute A380 timelapse.

At the beginning of the video you can see the A350 waving to the audience. It was the last moment before its return to Toulouse and the crew of the A350 used the wing waving to say "good bye".

Thumbs up for Flashback Friday. See you again next Sunday with a new Skiathos video.

SOURCE

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ivana Fly

Last monday four Emirates Airbus 380` s showed up at our "small" Düsseldorf Airport which was a very unusal sight. The evening before an Emirates Airbus 380 had a technichal issue and had to stay at the airport. Usually we have two scheduled Airbus 380 flights daily and last monday an additional A380 had to show up to pick up the stranded passengars of the defect evening flight.

All in all we had four A380` s (three flights and one defect Airbus on the ground) which allowed quite interesting footage possibilities especialy because Emirates even sent the special painted wildlife livery. We only have a single A380 gate at the airport so Emirates had to schedule the flights perfectly which turned out quite succesful. Whenever an A380 left the airport the next Emirates Airbus 380 was already on the ILS as you can see in my timelaps footage.

Emirates is the biggest Airbus 380 operator in the world. Currently they operate 95 Airbus 380 aircrafts and 11 are still on order. It` s very impressive to see an Airlines with 106 Airbus 380 aircrafts in its fleet.

I hope you liked the A380 compilation and if you like you can support my videos by clicking on the "thumb up" button.SOURCE