26815139 1689728861071482 6750157349688450354 N

Milviz have previewed shots of their upcoming King Air 350i, but this time with TFDI’s TrueGlass integrated.

The Milviz King Air is infamous for how long it has been in development with a series of seemingly never-ending delays and setbacks. Milviz hasn’t been twiddling their thumbs waiting for the aircraft to be finished, however. Following the actions of some other developers like Leonardo, Aerosoft, and, of course, TFDI, Milviz has decided to implement TFDI’s TrueGlass technology in the King Air. If you’re not sure just exactly what Trueglass is, then you can read our article on it here which will give you the rundown of what TrueGlass brings to the table.

This is some exciting news for those waiting for the King Air and should complement the aircraft nicely.

LINK TO SOURCE: https://fselite.net/previews/milviz-preview-their-king-air-350i-with-trueglass/

UnPinned posts

Its interesting yes however all this is doing is making me wonder when in the hell are they going to release the 350. The development of this plane has been really really long and adding new "pretty" pieces to it though nice is to me right now so what. Release the plane

Oh no you didnt do that at all. Just that this plane has been in development for so dang long now and I just cant believe that they are adding pretty effects in now. The last that I recall they were trying to tidy up the proline system and now its this stuff.

Hell its the only reason why i purchased carenados c90 because the 350 has been taking so long