I really want to dive into the dcs world and I think this will get it started. Check out the trailer from DCS. #carrierlandings.

LINK TO SOURCE: 

Edited by Pinncom2016

UnPinned posts

Well this isnt going to be available for us to use until apparently the end of Spring. My guess is that it will coincide with the upcoming 2.5 release for the DCS world base. I too am really curious on this one and I do want to purchase it HOWEVER in the interim if you havent taken the plunge into it its really worth it. There are great aircraft (modules) to pickup and the flying is really nice. Of course combat is great as well.  I have purchased 5 aircraft well 3 aircraft and 2 helos and its good fun and a solid learning curve as well. Not difficult though some of the aircraft are more difficult to learn than others but overall solid

@Noodle...I agree that it' worth the time and money for sure, but I didn' seem to have much activity.  I would love to get into formation fly ing and co-op missions. Hopefully DCS will gain more ground and time goes by. Its really the only GOOD modern air combat simulator out there.

DCS has alot of action when you look at the multiplay servers. There are a couple that are normally very active and i have flown on them. Good missions and such and yea doing the formation flying and all is great to which i have to get used to doing that with the birds i have. I fly the F-5, Mirage, Harrier, A-10 and the KA-52 attack chopper but have mainly done the Harrier which I love. We should be seeing the next map which is covering the Straits of Hormuz so when that releases, the Harrier and F-18 along with the Soviet carrier birds are going to be awesome to conduct carrier based missions. Also the F-14 is in development right now as well and the cool thing is that and a couple birds have/will have the ability to fly with a pilot/backseater. I look forward to seeing that in action.