Sign in to follow this  
Ivana Fly

orbx Updates for PAVD & LEBB

Marcus from Orbx shared a few more preview shots of his two upcoming sceneries, Valdez Pioneer Field (PAVD), and Bilbao (LEBB). Check out the post and the small updates below for each product.

Valdez Pioneer Field (PAVD)

This update will bring with it L93 Robe Lake, which is located just south of Vladez Pioneer Field. The seaplane base is perfect for mountain views and more. The new update will also bring dynamic lighting and ground specular effect with it.

Bilbao (LEBB)

1-2.jpg

Some big changes are coming with Bilbao. This includes updated ground textures, high-resolution apron and taxiways and brand new runway textures making it more lifelike than before. Work has also gone into the terminal textures as well.

If you’re keen already, you can purchase both Valdez Pioneer Field (PAVD) and Bilbao (LEBB) from Orbx now.

SOURCE INFO

UnPinned posts

Hi!

Just thought I would share a few screens from our coming updates for PAVD & LEBB.

PAVD - Valdez Pioneer Field

For Valdez we are adding something I honestly missed the first time around, which is a bit embarrasing: the seaplane base L93 Robe Lake located just a few kilometers south of PAVD. It's an incredibly beautiful spot for a seaplane base with the sourrunding mountains and finally you will now have a proper place to park your seaplane when visiting Valdez.

The P3D version of the update will also cover dynamic lights for the airport and ground specular effects at PAVD.

f6LbVHLIQrBN1IU5a911a8f3b478.jpg
AzkqPTYNEO9cSof5a911a8deeac9.jpg
cRXURkmEYQVMZ6i5a911a8eb2a04.jpg
ikxQ2kvaucDPLM75a911a8f53545.jpg

LEBB - Bilbao

The Bilbao update will bring updated groundtextures for the airport with completely new runway textures and higher resolution throughout the apron and taxiways. Also a slightly new apperance for the terminal textures have been added.

49uTi3CZ0JYojGl5a911d9217c8c.jpg
IjQvmyjGZPpZOgb5a911d930c183.jpg
iQS72OvOU1F3qSF5a911d91d8999.jpg
GSh76VnU22xyI835a911d926c77d.jpg
4RcDBuU7pwlV6Dg5a911d93db3a8.jpg
Cf3x5rxe7vi3eOB5a911d93d916d.jpg
vewsklbVza0xNNo5a911d949fee7.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the screens & that you are all having a nice weekend,

Regards,

Marcus

SOURCE