OMGEDSON

announcement New "Funky Airplanes" T-shirt design in the merch store!

UnPinned posts

Sorry, my last order from Design by Humans, as far as I know, has not even shipped (not Sky Lounge related). Ordered Dec. 29, 2017. 2 - 4 weeks delivery time. Gnope. I have emailed them about the order. Hopefully I get a positive response. Almost 2 months without a shipping confirmation. Mebbe one day the order will arrive. And now, my brother-in-law has passed away from cancer. My extra (like I really had any to begin with) money has been sent to my sister to help with funeral costs.

So, no new orders from me for a little while at least.

3 minutes ago, Canuckshaw said:

Sorry, my last order from Design by Humans, as far as I know, has not even shipped (not Sky Lounge related). Ordered Dec. 29, 2017. 2 - 4 weeks delivery time. Gnope. I have emailed them about the order. Hopefully I get a positive response. Almost 2 months without a shipping confirmation. Mebbe one day the order will arrive. And now, my brother-in-law has passed away from cancer. My extra (like I really had any to begin with) money has been sent to my sister to help with funeral costs.

So, no new orders from me for a little while at least.

Their customer service is highly touted to be on-par with Amazon... like keep your item that didn't fit we'll ship you another status! I know your order wasn't from OUR shop, but I'd like to help if I could, would you mind sending me your order/invoice number? Maybe if I reach out as a store I can get you an update.

-e