Sign in to follow this  
Ivana Fly

cargospotter 30 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES + BLIMP in the background (Aviation in 4K)

0.jpg
The special Airbus A330-200 of Etihad in the ManCity special colors was on my bucket list for a long time. I have filmed the Airbus before but the weather didn` t cooperate. Last week I finaly managed to film the Airbus A330 during perfect weather conditions and I also included the other results. I started my day at Cologne to film a few planes of the Turkish Gvmt. Thereafter I headed to DUS to film the Airbus A330 of Etihad and later in the evening I filmed an Airbus A380 and a Boeing 787 of Emirates and All Nippon. I also included the newest airline at Düsseldorf. "Nordwind" connects Düsseldorf with Moscow up to 7 times / week.

The Blimp is operated by WDL Luftschiff and they offer sightseeing flights over North Rhine Westfalia. It` s always a pleasure to watch the Airship pass by and this year I finally filmed it. The second Zeppelin promotes CAT and it`s based in Friedrichshafen near the Lake Constance.

Thanks for watching, new videos every tuesday and friday.

SOURCE