Hello Patrons of the Lounge! I've made a modification to the initial post and hope you find it much easier to track! Huge thanks goes out to @smurf_john for carrying over all the original data manually!

I've added links to each Developer's website. all you have to do is click on website and you'll be taken to the developers site.

UnPinned posts

A MASSIVE thanks to @smurf_john, his eagerness to help has allowed me to focus on moving other TSL projects forward. He's currently doing work that both @Biarzed & myself had trouble keeping up with. We must all understand that users are chiming in worldwide and around the clock, the maintenance of this list is a time heavy job.  Submissions don't sleep, the curator does! From vetting the sources, to filtering out the hack jobs, and manually updating the list, it's a constantly evolving beast.  Will we miss some? Sure. Are we ignoring you? Nope.  Will everyone be pleased? LOL no, never. 

This is just an example of the dedication our community has to providing a service for those that enjoy virtual aviation. There is so much more we do and hope that you fine folks take a moment to peek around and into our Discord to check out the 24/7 community that is The Sky Lounge. 

DISCORD - The Hangar

https://discord.gg/0YbQspCG2YjFwmO7

-e

For Info

I own Milviz MD530F purchased on SimMarket previously and installed also on P3DV3.4

it work on P3DV4 but Milviz will surely deliver an updated installer and enhance some behaviors

1 hour ago, tarpoon said:

This one was not on the list, but now it is v4 ready.

JustFlight: One-Eleven 300/400/500 - Service Pack 1.3 & P3D v4 compatibility

added to list, thanks @tarpoon

also updated FTX Scotland patch & OrbLibs, iFly737 Hotfix.

smurf_john

1 hour ago, smurf_john said:

yes it would but that would make this list redundant lol.

smurf_john

even if they had existed, each alone around the net, wouldn't give the synthesis view that this list bring to us.

on my own I follow multiples entries of this list day to day

Edited by flsimlife
correcting word