Hello Patrons of the Lounge! I've made a modification to the initial post and hope you find it much easier to track! Huge thanks goes out to @smurf_john for carrying over all the original data manually!

I've added links to each Developer's website. all you have to do is click on website and you'll be taken to the developers site.

UnPinned posts

Hi Bryan

I have just checked the orbx website via ftx central for both AYPY and o5s  and neither of them allow you to install for version 4. It seems like that for all the airports at the moment and I have not seen anything to say otherwise.

I'm taking  part of the open beta for ObjectFlow 2, which allows those in it to download their airports for v4. There has been no mention of the beta ending and the airports being generally released, so perhaps that should be noted on the list.   

OK then, so the beta is the only game in town.  I have to tell you I have only noticed a couple issues, minor.

I would sign up and install. Its great to have those airports back.

The spreadsheet needs to be updated to reflect:

The PacSim PNG BushPilot IS NOT UPDATED.  Its been pulled because there are about 11 coastal airstrips that have problems with trees, houses, and strips in the water when its installed into Orbx Vector. I have it and confirm that it needs this work.  You can however fly all the inland strips.

The owner says he will work on it but it will take some time.

2 hours ago, fltsimguy said:

The spreadsheet needs to be updated to reflect:

The PacSim PNG BushPilot IS NOT UPDATED.  Its been pulled because there are about 11 coastal airstrips that have problems with trees, houses, and strips in the water when its installed into Orbx Vector. I have it and confirm that it needs this work.  You can however fly all the inland strips.

The owner says he will work on it but it will take some time.

This is a great update, looking forward to this pack returning to my sim.

Updated List today with your info, Please keep it coming, sorry i been lacking in updating just now due family member taken seriosly ill, but will keep updating as and when i can.

REX Latest 8/8/17

Aerosoft Heathrow - Announced

2O3 by Turbulent Designs available on Aerosoft shop

PNG Bushpilot changed to Not Working 

Aeroplane Heaven B17 screenshots by ORBX (no v4 installer but it works nice :-)

FlyInside

Thanks Guys

smurf_john