- LEAS Asturias RELEASED for Prepar3D v4! 😄✈
- Cessna Caravan Seaplane Dubai WATER LANDING from Cockpit!!![AirClips]
- Important REX News - Store Changes
- CARENADO A72 500 SERIES P3D/FSX
- Hit The Hot - The Fleet of Flying Firefighters
- real-worldEAA Attic - Kelly Field Souvenir Pillow
- AIRBUS A380 goes FIRST - 2 AIRBUS A330 have to wait for an AIRBUS A380 (4K)
- LEAS Asturias Airport My Final Shots.
- LADY POWER! Liina's PERFECT Airbus A220-300 Landing in Riga!!! [AirClips]
- Threshold shared "Vertical Simulations Announces Spokane Airport for xplane
- X-ATC-Chatter 1.6.2
- D-Day Plus 75 Exhibit Opens at EAA Aviation Museum
- EGNX - 737 approach video
- 4K Video Aircraft landings and takeoffs in high resolution 60fps Ultra HD
- BREATHTAKING RARE Saab 340 Outboard Cam during Takeoff, PURE POWER!!! [AirClips]
- EGNX East Midlands Airport more shots.
- LEAS Asturias Airport from me.
- LEAS Asturias Airport coming soon to P3Dv4!
- X-Plane: Turboprop Sale from X-Aviation
- EGNX East Midlands Airport
Hello everyone! Russ White's first venture into the UK and the first of his series of UK VFR airfields is now available for X-Plane 11! EGSG Stapleford Airport is located in the Epping Forest district of Essex. Stapleford began in the 1930's as Essex Aerodrome and was used by the RAF during the Second World War. Today it is used extensively for pilot training by the Stapleford Flight Centre, a family run business that has been training pilots for over 40 years. Each building has been made to look as it appears in real life - definitely one to add to your GB South collection! Key Features: 11 cm per pixel ground textures Countryside at 30 cm per pixel Fully custom modelled airport Created from on-site photography Complete with AI traffic Fully integratable with TrueEarth GB South Includes more surrounding autogen vegetation Please note that for the best experience, we recommend using EGSG in conjunction with TrueEarth Great Britain South. The scenery will work without it, however some users may experience the following: Missing or misplaced forests Missing or misplaced buildings surrounding the airport Photoreal blending EGSG will soon be available to purchase from OrbxDirect for AUD $24.95 (approx. USD $17.90 / €15.75 / £13.90) and will be 10% off until the end of the sale* - Previous buyers of the FSX/P3D version will get an automatic 40% discount. Here are some more screenshots from @Greg Jones: SOURCE
Leonardo Softhouse FlythemaddogX MD-82 Updated (SP1b351) The news I know many of you have been waiting for: Leonardo Softhouse has updated their FlythemaddogX MD-82 for both 32-bit simulators and 64-bit sims. As we previously covered, the new update brings a wealth of new features and bug fixes. One of those updates for the P3D v4.4 version is the inclusion of PBR materials on the exterior of the aircraft as well as some native PBR liveries. The other key update this new version brings is the enhanced icing simulation. If you leave your aircraft in cold conditions, snow and ice will build up on your aircraft, which impact the aerodynamics of the aircraft. Realistic hold over times after de-icing will also be simulated, and the 64-bit version also integrates Active Sky and GSX Level 2 for icing simulation. Furthermore, the P3Dv4.x version will enable users to visually see icing on their aircraft. SOURCE INFO https://www.flythemaddog.com/forum/index.php?/forum/35-official-full-and-upgrade-installers/ https://fselite.net/news/leonardo-softhouse-flythemaddogx-md-82-updated-sp1b351/
This leaderboard is set to Los Angeles/GMT-07:00