- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
Hello everyone! Russ White's first venture into the UK and the first of his series of UK VFR airfields is now available for X-Plane 11! EGSG Stapleford Airport is located in the Epping Forest district of Essex. Stapleford began in the 1930's as Essex Aerodrome and was used by the RAF during the Second World War. Today it is used extensively for pilot training by the Stapleford Flight Centre, a family run business that has been training pilots for over 40 years. Each building has been made to look as it appears in real life - definitely one to add to your GB South collection! Key Features: 11 cm per pixel ground textures Countryside at 30 cm per pixel Fully custom modelled airport Created from on-site photography Complete with AI traffic Fully integratable with TrueEarth GB South Includes more surrounding autogen vegetation Please note that for the best experience, we recommend using EGSG in conjunction with TrueEarth Great Britain South. The scenery will work without it, however some users may experience the following: Missing or misplaced forests Missing or misplaced buildings surrounding the airport Photoreal blending EGSG will soon be available to purchase from OrbxDirect for AUD $24.95 (approx. USD $17.90 / €15.75 / £13.90) and will be 10% off until the end of the sale* - Previous buyers of the FSX/P3D version will get an automatic 40% discount. Here are some more screenshots from @Greg Jones: SOURCE
Leonardo Softhouse FlythemaddogX MD-82 Updated (SP1b351) The news I know many of you have been waiting for: Leonardo Softhouse has updated their FlythemaddogX MD-82 for both 32-bit simulators and 64-bit sims. As we previously covered, the new update brings a wealth of new features and bug fixes. One of those updates for the P3D v4.4 version is the inclusion of PBR materials on the exterior of the aircraft as well as some native PBR liveries. The other key update this new version brings is the enhanced icing simulation. If you leave your aircraft in cold conditions, snow and ice will build up on your aircraft, which impact the aerodynamics of the aircraft. Realistic hold over times after de-icing will also be simulated, and the 64-bit version also integrates Active Sky and GSX Level 2 for icing simulation. Furthermore, the P3Dv4.x version will enable users to visually see icing on their aircraft. SOURCE INFO https://www.flythemaddog.com/forum/index.php?/forum/35-official-full-and-upgrade-installers/ https://fselite.net/news/leonardo-softhouse-flythemaddogx-md-82-updated-sp1b351/
This leaderboard is set to Los Angeles/GMT-07:00