- AIRBUS A380 OVERTAKES A BOEING 747 during DEPARTURE - 11 BIG PLANE Departures at Frankfurt (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: MK-Studios Announces Tenerife South V2
- On Approach?
- Developer's diary - Traffic Global for X-Plane 11
- Falcon 7X, THREE JET Engines ROCKETING out of Sao Paulo for an 11.5 hours flight! [AirClips]
- World's biggest airplane takes flight for first time over Mojave desert
- Ice Caves, Ice Worms, Need for Speed 2 with Tom Scott
- Carenado A42-500 Series Released for FSX & Prepar3D
- Virgin Australia crew discovers owl hidden in the aircraft’s engine
- New Previews of COLIMATA's Concorde
- Twilight Flight Fest Returns to AirVenture
- Worldwide Texture Replacement "Global Earth" Now Available
- FSimStudios Provides Update on Projects
- Onfinal Studio Releases Freeware Reus Airport (LERS) for P3D
- [Edit 1715z] Flight Factor A320 0.10.1 Beta Adds Weather Radar
- Airplanes Landing Gear in Slow Motion
- New from Just Flight - Duchess Model 76 for Aerofly FS 2!
- X-Aviation and Digital Replica-Cessna 310L v1.1.0a Released!
- TrueEarth USA Washington for XP11 - SNEAK PEEK VIDEO!
- Aerosoft Previews 330 Professional Wing Flex
I can't see much difference, but maybe that's my fault? On their Facebook page, Black Box Simulation has revealed some enticing pictures of their remodelled glareshield/FCU panel in the A340 which is to be included in the v0.90 update. The team has been hard at work remodelling the entire virtual cockpit structure and the work certainly appears to be paying off bringing the cockpit to much more accurately resemble its real-world counterpart. I’ll let the previews above and below speak for themselves. Black Box Simulation has stated that they are working hard to get the update out as soon as possible. They’re aiming to release it in the 1st quarter of 2019. We’ll endeavour to let you know if any new updates or previews surface. You can check out the previous set of previews here. BEFORE AFTER SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/new-black-box-simulation-vc-structure-previews/
FS2Crew: PMDG 737 NGX Reboot Updated to V3.3 (P3D V4 Only!) Version 3.3 is an update for owners of the P3D V4 version of FS2Crew NGX Reboot! This update was released on 26 January 2019. All updates are built into the main installer only. To obtain the update, login to your FS2Crew account, click "Completed Orders", re-download and re-install. There is no need to uninstall the old version first. V3.3 CHANGE LOG (P3D V4 Version Only - PMDG 737 NGX Reboot) 1.Bug fixes (mostly related to altering the various Config Options). SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/
Join us, as I share my Top 5 Must Have Flight simulators of 2019. Please like, share & subscribe. Much Appreciated. ================================== Special thanks to: The Flight Sim Deck: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR4zZ67M_zwws0nq6gy9eEw ================================== Please Subscribe & thank you :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1s_... Please share this video: https://youtu.be/55gWgYVAuQs Follow me on on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ausflightsim... ================================== Proud Member of the FSElite Team You Tube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL6K... Website:https://fselite.net/ ================================== PC Specs: Intel Core i7 5820K Haswell-E 6 Core LGA 2011-3 3.3GHz Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming Asus X99-Pro/USB3.1 LGA2011-3 CorSair 32GB DDR4 2133MHz Samsung 1000GB SSD 850 EVO Samsung 500GB SSD 850 EVO Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO ==================================SOURCE:
This leaderboard is set to Los Angeles/GMT-07:00