- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
- Captain Sim 757 Captain III 757-300 Expansion Available
- aerosoftDownvotes, yea or nay
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update From X-Aviation
- Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- FlightSimStore.com offline, IS THIS THE END?
- Turbulent Designs teases larger airports, more detailed models for P3D V4+ and X-Plane!
- EGPB Sumburgh My Final Shots.
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11.
1 likeKevin I'm staying loyal to Chaseplane. God the music in the video is awful.😊 In a forum post, The EZDok development team has published a ‘soft release’ of their new and improved EZdok Camera Professional v3 for FSX and Prepar3D v4. Version 3 of EZCA Pro carries along many new and innovative features such as an intuitive new user interface, a new ‘cameras’ category, a reworked dynamic head movement effect, landing and takeoff improvements, the EXtended Turbulence Moule, HiFi ActiveSky compatibility and more which can be viewed in the overview video embedded above. EZCA Pro v3 has been principally developed for Prepar3D v4, however, it will function in FSX but with some features not being available due to restrictions. The ‘soft release’ is a release candidate version of EZCA Pro v3 along with no product pages yet published to provide extended information. We’ll ensure to update this article once the product pages have been published. To grab a hold of EZDok Camera Professional v3, download the Flight1 Wrapper (EZdokProV3.exe) from the bottom of this forum post, once downloaded, run the .exe and you can obtain it from within the wrapper at a price of $39.95 (Incl. VAT). If you purchased EZDok Camera v2 on or after January 9th 2019, you’re entitled to an upgrade at no cost here. If you have purchased EZCA v2 before that date, you can get $15 off of your purchase of Pro v3 with the coupon (EZCA-Pro-3-Coupon.zip) linked at the bottom of this forum post. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/ezdok-camera-professional-v3-released/
This leaderboard is set to Los Angeles/GMT-08:00