- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
- Further Previews of the Upcoming Honeycomb Aeronautical Throttle Sets
- FlyJSim – First Update of 2019 – Q4XP Details & More
- VATSIM Announces Large Scale Audio Testing
2 likesThe first official Deadstick livestream has been made. lot of news and inside of the game shown. This is the first in more streams till the upcomming early access release in Q2. Cub Club can be done with Deadstick. You can watch the stream via our Twitch channel - (For those of you who cannot make the stream live, the recording will be available on the Twitch channel for a couple of weeks.) SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.twitch.tv/irregularcorp NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
1 likeThe Airbus A318 is the smallest member of the Airbus A320 family of short- to medium-range, narrow-body, commercial passenger twin-engine jet airliners. She carries up to 132 passengers and has a maximum range of 3,100 nmi (5,700 km; 3,600 mi) This small airplane offers unbeatable fuel-efficiency, exceptional operational reliability and superior passenger comfortI did filmed this smallest aircraft (from airbus family) yesterday 13/03/2019 during 40 mph gusty winds at Birmingham international Airport. Aircraft belongs to Air France registration number F-GUGQ Please share this YouTube link, or the link in our official Facebook. ❗️WARNING❗️Freebooting/ reuploading without specific written permission is not authorized. This video is the copyright of TopFelya © All illegal re uploads will be removed #Aircraft #A380 #A318SOURCE
1 likeDear All, Today, we’ve released the F-14 into early access after years of intensive development. We truly hope you’re enjoying it! We’re monitoring all of the forums, hoggit and e-mails and are moving quickly and assertively to correct any critical issues and mistakes. This module represents the culmination of exhaustive research and intensive development, where we attempted to push the boundaries of what was possible with a desktop flight simulation. The challenge and passion associated with this project ushed us to deliver the very best that our broad backgrounds and formal training allowed us. We pushed those boundaries, both because of Heatblur’s commitment to providing the highest quality product possible, and because the F-14A/B represented a passion project for many members of the team. We were and still are driven to get this project right! And today, we have the pleasure of announcing something even bigger, which will allow us to unlock our true potential, and to raise the bar even higher. Over the past few weeks, we’ve been working on taking the next big step forward for our company and team. We’ve progressed discussions with a group that will be our new partners for the continued development of Heatblur. We’ve found our interests to be very much aligned and thus, Heatblur Simulations is becoming a part of MetaSimulations, which is a part of the Meta Aerospace group. Together with Meta, we will be able to combine the resources and expertise of a real world aerospace operator with our passion, experience and drive in the field of simulation. We’re incredibly excited about the potential and capability Meta brings to the field of simulation. This amazing opportunity to become a part of Meta will help us redefine what the cutting edge of simulation is, through the amplification of every great quality found in Heatblur. With Heatblur and Meta working together, there are absolutely no limits to what we can achieve. Beyond this, it assures and guarantees that the Viggen, Tomcat and other future Heatblur products will remain on the absolute cutting edge in terms of quality and execution. This transition will allow us to continue building our team and help ensure that we have the resources to fully support our modules in the future. Thank you for your support, we’re so excited for our future together and what that means for you as consumers, and we hope you are too! Sincerely, Heatblur Simulations www.metasimulations.aero __________________ Nicholas Dackard Founder & Lead Artist Heatblur Simulations https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/ SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://store.heatblur.com/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3835473#post3835473
This leaderboard is set to Los Angeles/GMT-07:00