- More Knik - Jon Bush landing his SQ-12
- Just Flight's PA-28R Turbo Arrow III/IV for Aerofly FS 2
- She Puked 🤢 - Osh2019 - Day 1
- RARE! McDonnell Douglas MD-87 smoothly landed by Captain Ernest in Naples, Italy! [AirClips]
- She Hates Flying - 3,300 Mile Round Trip - OSH 2019 HERE WE COME!
- Fool's Errand - An Alaska Flying Film
- BEAUTIFUL Antonov 12 Landing from RARE Outboard Cam!!! [AirClips]
- CARENADO A72-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- real-worldThundering Typhoon - Cosford 2019
- FreedomFox and Nikk are ready for OSH19! Are you??
- LAST ROOAAAAR: Fokker 100 Farewell Flight Takeoff of Helvetic Airways from Zürich!!! [AirClips]
- Skilled F-16 pilot impressive Take-Off at THE ROYAL NAVY INTERNATIONAL AIR DAY
- Landing action from the cockpit
- PDI Sims LEVT Vitoria-Foronda | GIVEAWAY | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- GREAT Cockpit & Instruments Views! Lockheed Hercules shaky Takeoff from Johannesburg! [AirClips]
- BEHIND A JET ENGINE DURING TAKEOFF! Extreme Skiathos Airport
- BIG NOSE!!! Antonov 22, World's LARGEST Turboprop: Pilot's Landing View from Upper Deck! [AirClips]
- Flightbeam Summer Sale Start Now!
- SKIATHOS 2019 - LOW LANDINGS and JETBLASTS at the EUROPEAN ST. MAARTEN (4K)
- Captain Sandra BUTTERS LAST EVER Helvetic Fokker F100 Pax-Flight Landing, WATER SALUTE!!! [AirClips]
This Boeing 757 of Icelandair received a water canon salute at Düsseldorf Airport yesterday. It was the first flight of Icelandair at Düsseldorf and they intend to connect Düsseldorf with Keflavik twice a week. Actually the route was planned with a Boeing 737 Max, but since the Max is grounded Iceland had to adjust its flightplans. They will subcharter three Boeing 767s for the summer season. It` s almost a tradition to welcome a new company with a water canon salute. Icelandair was welcomed by the fire brigade and its always a fantastic motive for us videographers. Special thanks to Icelandair for sending the beautiful Hekla Aurora logo jet. What a fantastic looking livery! Thanks for watching, new videos every tuesday and friday.SOURCE
Developer GayaSimulation have today debuted a new airport to compliment their currently in-development Courchevel Airport (LFLJ) scenery. The new airport, Méribel (LFKX), is located only about 10 kilometres from it's much more renowned neighbour. In a post on Facebook touching on both their current projects, Gaya developers say of Courchevel: In the second half of the post, they go on to say that not long after the release of LFLJ, they plan to release Méribel too. There are no screenshots of the new scenery currently available. You can find out more about GayaSimulation Courchevel via a previous article. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : GayaSimulation Announces Méribel Airport Alongside Courchevel | Threshold WWW.THRESHOLDX.NET Developer GayaSimulation have today debuted a new airport to compliment their currently in-development Courchevel Airport (LFLJ) scenery - Méribel Airfield (LFKX). | Threshold: Question the Answers.
Military developer FlyingIron Simulations have formally announced their F-117 project for Laminar's sim, after posting a teaser of it last month. The developer has previous experience in the X-Plane field too, following the release of the Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IX last year. Threshold were lucky enough to review the Spitfire, so if you'd like to see if it's worth buying, find more information here. In a post on their Facebook page, FlyingIron developers provide some background on the aircraft. "For our simulation of the Nighthawk, we have invested heavily in purchasing all of the available documentation that has been declassified for the Nighthawk. This includes Operating Manuals, Utility Manuals, Performance Data & Testing Reports, Engine Data, Pilot Checklists and more. The declassification of the F-117 & its documentation have allowed us to truly dive into the systems and procedures and create a realistic simulation of the aircraft from the ground up." To learn more about FlyingIron's previous X-Plane works, check out our review of their Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IX. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : FlyingIron Simulations Formally Announce F-117 Nighthawk | Threshold WWW.THRESHOLDX.NET Military development team FlyingIron Simulations have formally announced their F-117 Nighthawk project for Laminar's sim, after posting a teaser of it last month. | Threshold: Question the Answers.
Good day gents As we would love for all of you to visit our area It gives me great pleasure to both be from this area and to be part of the development team. I give you King Fahad international on Xplane as freeware Lookout for more projects from Clear To Land group soon SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/51398-oedf-king-fahad-international-airport-dammam/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
This leaderboard is set to Los Angeles/GMT-07:00