- What’s the biggest killer in Aviation? Now I know!
- VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain FLP Oxygen Test Preview Video
- EAA’s B-25 Flies Again
- Orbx Australia V2 Possibly Coming in June 2019
- VATSIM First Wings Event Announced
- Colimata Announces Early Access of Concorde on X-Plane to Start Mid-May
- CARENADO A42-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- Powerful TakeOff with great Sau Paulo GRU airport views from Falcon 7X Private Jet! [AirClips]
- Orbx-LIEO Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport-Update v1.05
- CARENADO A42-500 - HOTEL MODE
- Beaver in a Box
- Win an All Expenses Paid Trip to FlightSimExpo 2019
- TrueEarth US Washington - Official Announcement!
- Holding Pattern Wind Correction And Timing: Boldmethod Live
- Pressure and Density Altitude: Boldmethod Live
- New Preview Video of Significant GSX Update (PBR, New Vehicles & More)
- COLIMATA Concorde: Overview of Features Published
- LatinVFR Releases New Orleans Update V1.2
- UK2000 Scenery Announce ‘Evolution’ Improvements to Products from Summer 2019
- New RealTimeFlight Manager Program released
This Boeing 757 of Icelandair received a water canon salute at Düsseldorf Airport yesterday. It was the first flight of Icelandair at Düsseldorf and they intend to connect Düsseldorf with Keflavik twice a week. Actually the route was planned with a Boeing 737 Max, but since the Max is grounded Iceland had to adjust its flightplans. They will subcharter three Boeing 767s for the summer season. It` s almost a tradition to welcome a new company with a water canon salute. Icelandair was welcomed by the fire brigade and its always a fantastic motive for us videographers. Special thanks to Icelandair for sending the beautiful Hekla Aurora logo jet. What a fantastic looking livery! Thanks for watching, new videos every tuesday and friday.SOURCE
Developer GayaSimulation have today debuted a new airport to compliment their currently in-development Courchevel Airport (LFLJ) scenery. The new airport, Méribel (LFKX), is located only about 10 kilometres from it's much more renowned neighbour. In a post on Facebook touching on both their current projects, Gaya developers say of Courchevel: In the second half of the post, they go on to say that not long after the release of LFLJ, they plan to release Méribel too. There are no screenshots of the new scenery currently available. You can find out more about GayaSimulation Courchevel via a previous article. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : GayaSimulation Announces Méribel Airport Alongside Courchevel | Threshold WWW.THRESHOLDX.NET Developer GayaSimulation have today debuted a new airport to compliment their currently in-development Courchevel Airport (LFLJ) scenery - Méribel Airfield (LFKX). | Threshold: Question the Answers.
Military developer FlyingIron Simulations have formally announced their F-117 project for Laminar's sim, after posting a teaser of it last month. The developer has previous experience in the X-Plane field too, following the release of the Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IX last year. Threshold were lucky enough to review the Spitfire, so if you'd like to see if it's worth buying, find more information here. In a post on their Facebook page, FlyingIron developers provide some background on the aircraft. "For our simulation of the Nighthawk, we have invested heavily in purchasing all of the available documentation that has been declassified for the Nighthawk. This includes Operating Manuals, Utility Manuals, Performance Data & Testing Reports, Engine Data, Pilot Checklists and more. The declassification of the F-117 & its documentation have allowed us to truly dive into the systems and procedures and create a realistic simulation of the aircraft from the ground up." To learn more about FlyingIron's previous X-Plane works, check out our review of their Supermarine Spitfire Mk.IX. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : FlyingIron Simulations Formally Announce F-117 Nighthawk | Threshold WWW.THRESHOLDX.NET Military development team FlyingIron Simulations have formally announced their F-117 Nighthawk project for Laminar's sim, after posting a teaser of it last month. | Threshold: Question the Answers.
Good day gents As we would love for all of you to visit our area It gives me great pleasure to both be from this area and to be part of the development team. I give you King Fahad international on Xplane as freeware Lookout for more projects from Clear To Land group soon SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/51398-oedf-king-fahad-international-airport-dammam/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
This leaderboard is set to Los Angeles/GMT-07:00