- The story of the DC-2 1/2
- ON APPROACH - Episode 087 & Show Notes
- Better trees coming to X-Plane finally? Tailstrike Designs "Tailstrike Flora"
- RELEASED: VOIE BLEU - EBCI CHARLEROI BRUSSELS SOUTH P3DV4 ONLY
- Digital Design teases Liverpool John Lennon Airport release for this week!
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - WHERE ARE MY AIRCRAFT WAMA FSX P3D
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - FIREFIGHTER X FSX P3D
- FSElite Exclusive: iniSimulations A380 Previews (X-Plane 11)
- Just Flight Archer III | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
FS2Crew develops advanced Airline Flight Crew Simulations and other quality Flight Simulator add-on products for Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Prepar 3D, Microsoft FS9/ FS2004 and Steam FSX.
Old Prop is a new way to simulate brand new effects around the different aircrafts and sceneries under interesting environmental conditions. Since Microsoft Flight Simulator X doesn't come bundled with such realistic effects, we had to think out of the box to create this new sens of immersion. In addition to our generic package, and since every aircraft and scenery is different, we decided to develop addon-specific packages. This allows us to push the boundaries of what's never been seen before in terms of visual effects!
Aviation Software Publishing
We are a developer studio for Addons to Flight Simulators. Currently, we are finishing up our first Addon for Microsoft Flight Simulator X, MSFSX Steam Edition and Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D: The Lockheed Vega 5!