- Wing42 Interview on FSElite
- DRACO IN ACTION! Flying Cowboys Adventure (Part 2)
- Orbx Release KSAN San Diego International Airport V2
- Dash 8's Prop Wash Blows Baggage Dolly into United 737 at LAX
- Airworthy Designs Previews Princess Juliana Airport 1.5 Update
- Milviz King Air 350i Previews And New Aircraft Announcement
- EU NetherlandsTrueEarth for Aerofly FS2 has landed!
- EU Netherlands TrueEarth for Aerofly FS 2
- If You Use VR In Xplane 11 Might Want To Check SimVRlabs Out
- Fantasy of Flight will not open for us simmers...
- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - August 2018
- DCS Weekend News
- THE ULTIMATE P51 MUSTANG FLIGHT with ATC Audio!
- ILYUSHIN IL-62 - The Last IL62 Freighter worldwide - LANDING and DEPARTURE (4K, RARE!)
- Lufthansa Citation CJ1+ Jet ROCKET TAKEOFF: Cadet Chris STEEP Climb, Cockpit Perspective! [AirClips]
- Celebrate Aviation Day With Our 4-Day-Only Sale Starting Today!
- 787-10 Dreamliner & 737 MAX 9 Fly Together
- Livestream of PMDG's Upcoming 747-8
- Xiamen Airlines Boeing 737-800 skids off runway at Manila-Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- CARENADO C340 II X-PLANE 11 RELEASED
kymh replied to ssimmons1958's topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsHave to agree Ravemtech, I was interested to see what others would say as I was so looking forward to OrbX coming to X-Plane. With so many of their sceneries in my P3D library, I'd say 75% of them, when looking at the EGCB images and seeing those kind of dollars for a grass strip I was a little shocked to say the least. Heck, I didn't pay that much more for X-Plane itself. All I can do is compare EGCB to the many payware and freeware airports I have in X-Plane 11 and say no thanks guys. Maybe if I spent my hours walking around airports in the sim and reading signs and admiring fences it would be of more appeal but to me, I'm in it to fly. I stopped buying P3D/FSX products a long time ago once I did the X-Plane comparison and almost cried over the thousands I've invested in Prepar3D. Let's just hope they don't set an example that rubs off on other developers who might as a result, misjudge the market. Thanks go out to Laminar and all the other X-Plane developers though for their great products and in the case of most payware, the more realistic prices.
Received an email from flightsimstore.com announcing :- Various Aerosoft products have now been updated to P3DV4 and these are the file names to look for in your account These include: * SIMSTARTER NG * DANISH AIRFIELDS X SINDAL * SVALBARD LONGYEAR X * DANISH AIRFIELDS X TUNO * DANISH AIRFIELDS X RANDERS * FSDG_SEYCHELLES * MALLORCA X EVOLUTION * MILAN MALPENSA X * MADEIRA X EVOLUTION * FSDG_PAROX * HERAKLION X * FSDG_GRAZ * AIRPORT FRANKFURT EGELSBACH_XPLANE * AYERS ROCK X * SONDERBORG X * MENORCA X EVOLUTION * AIRBUS-A320-A321 Unfortunately I bought the 320 from Aerosoft and don't see an updated version there as of yet in either my downloads or the store. I have Simstarter NG, Madeira and Heraklion and can confirm that they work.
kymh liked a post in a topic: The ULTIMATE P3D v4 Add-On Update Compatibility List
I second that - backup your scenery.cfg file before any scenery installations or you might find your scenery.cfg file full of Chinese characters that P3Dv4 (or you) just does not understand. Here's a shot of mine after installing Drzewiecki Design's UUEE Moscow Sheremetyevo-X. (Restored scenery.cfg from Backup after and added scenery manually.) Not quite showing the 257 entries that it should.