- Vertical Simulations Releases New Corpus Christi Previews
- EGTH Old Warden Coming Soon!
- MilViz going P3D v4.4+
- Flightbeam Studios Announces Toulouse–Blagnac (LFBO)
- SamScene3D Singapore City Wow Released for Prepar3D
- Carenado Saab 340
- CARENADO S340 X-PLANE 11
- A SMOOTH RYANAIR BOEING 737 LANDING on the left wheel (4K)
- Lufthansa Cadet IMPRESSES instructor during Citation Jet Airwork Session!!! [AirClips]
- xOrganizer v2.0 Released
- The story of the DC-2 1/2
- ON APPROACH - Episode 087 & Show Notes
- Better trees coming to X-Plane finally? Tailstrike Designs "Tailstrike Flora"
- RELEASED: VOIE BLEU - EBCI CHARLEROI BRUSSELS SOUTH P3DV4 ONLY
- Digital Design teases Liverpool John Lennon Airport release for this week!
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - WHERE ARE MY AIRCRAFT WAMA FSX P3D
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - FIREFIGHTER X FSX P3D
- FSElite Exclusive: iniSimulations A380 Previews (X-Plane 11)
- Just Flight Archer III | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
Same here, but with 2xSSAA and only landing lights, nav, strobes and beacons the performance is acceptable (PMDG 747, FTX NCA, FB KSFOHD @ night) which means 19-21 fps on my system (4.8 GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX1070, 3340x1440 screen). Dynamic lights are on. With 4xSSAA I get a massive drop to 10-12 fps only. Harry
HJMX replied to tarpoon's topic in ON APPROACH - Topics