- TrueEarth GB North XP11
- Lead C/47 in Normandy Invasion restored for 75th Anniversary
- Finding The Spirit of Aviation in the Backcountry: High-Sierra Fly-In
- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - January 2019
- PILOT SWAG 3 - The Challenge is Real
- BOEING 747 LANDING - AF1 of JAPAN arriving at Amsterdam Schiphol (4K)
- What does immense jet thrust LOOK like? A380 1/2-mile wide spray!
- MOST BEAUTIFUL Miami Beach Approach on TAP Retro Airbus A330-300!!! [AirClips]
- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
The first iternation of the FSW SDK is now live. Much like the sim, it will be expanded and improved over time. Also, the BlueSky FS P-40F has now been released for FSW. This study-level warbird is not to be missed - and is 30% off for a limited time! LINK TO SOURCE: https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/flight-sim-world/articles/article/sdk-p-40f-warhawk-available-now
alphafoxsierra changed their profile photo
Today, we (Dovetail Games) released an update which implemented trueSKY into Flight Sim World. I'll just let the videos speak for themselves LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/302636/Advanced_Weather_System_Coming_to_Dovetail_Games_Flight_SimWorld.php Comparison Video: Gameplay Trailer: