- EGTH Old Warden Coming Soon!
- MilViz going P3D v4.4+
- Flightbeam Studios Announces Toulouse–Blagnac (LFBO)
- SamScene3D Singapore City Wow Released for Prepar3D
- Carenado Saab 340
- CARENADO S340 X-PLANE 11
- A SMOOTH RYANAIR BOEING 737 LANDING on the left wheel (4K)
- Lufthansa Cadet IMPRESSES instructor during Citation Jet Airwork Session!!! [AirClips]
- xOrganizer v2.0 Released
- The story of the DC-2 1/2
- ON APPROACH - Episode 087 & Show Notes
- Better trees coming to X-Plane finally? Tailstrike Designs "Tailstrike Flora"
- RELEASED: VOIE BLEU - EBCI CHARLEROI BRUSSELS SOUTH P3DV4 ONLY
- Digital Design teases Liverpool John Lennon Airport release for this week!
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - WHERE ARE MY AIRCRAFT WAMA FSX P3D
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - FIREFIGHTER X FSX P3D
- FSElite Exclusive: iniSimulations A380 Previews (X-Plane 11)
- Just Flight Archer III | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
PearlyG started following Password Hack X-Plane.org Forum, CloverTale Graphics Card GPU Brace Support, a SOLID $14 Investment!, HD Mesh Scenery v4 and and 1 other
PearlyG replied to OMGEDSON's topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
I have added X-plane 11 to my sim collection. Still use P3Dv4 (and some FSX (lol) because not everything I have in FSX can be used in P3D). X-Plane is a very good sim. I find instruments better, flying model very good, Helicopters are awesome (autopilots work, flight model is great, more realistic than P3D to me). Scenery has a bit to be desired but creating your own Ortho Photoscenery overcomes that somewhat. One problem for me is that very many small airports don't have buildings. I create some of my own to help out there. The biggest flight problem I see is ground handling which sucks in X-plane 11 so far. Overall I like X-plane.
smurf_john liked a post in a topic: The ULTIMATE P3D v4 Add-On Update Compatibility List
PearlyG replied to Ivana Fly's topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
Oct 19, 2017 If you have an account on the x-plane.org forum and didn't know, there were some usernames and passwords hacked and stolen. the X-plane.org forum was down "software maintenance" but is now back online. Be sure to change your password to a new one when even if you changed if earlier today. LINK TO SOURCE: