- Embraer Launches New Praetor 500 and 600 Business Jets – AINtv
- Boeing delivers first 737 Max 8 BBJ and unveils Max 7 luxury interior (Photos)
- TBM-900 Release Date Announcement & Previews!
- Hitting the Beech (Party) With EAA
- History Lives with Warbirds at Airventure 2018
- The American Riviera - Welcome to KSBA Santa Barbara for FSX/P3D!
- Flight1 shows off new "Purchasing Agent". Welcome to 2018 !
- Reverse thrust spray from a bowl of oranges (A380 slo-mo)
- Skilled Helicopter pilot Chinook CH-47
- AIRBUS A340-600 vs. AIRBUS A320 - "I am behind you, brother" (4K)
- Aerion Unveils Stage 5 GE Affinity Engine for Supersonic AS2
- Luxury-Jet Market Is So Hot That Even Used Planes Are Selling
- iBlueYonder and Turbulent Design are not giving easy support for paid products
- David's BEAUTIFUL Boeing 777-300ER Takeoff from Reunion Island, Air Austral! [AirClips]
- Cross The Pond 2018 Eastbound Details Announced
- The next one is a piece of art
- FSWeekend in Lelystad, The Netherlands – Event Details
- Vidan Design Release Aalborg X
- Embraer just revealed a new $21 million private jet with a luxury interior design to remind you of the beaches of Brazil
- Aerosoft Preview A330 Professional in Lufthansa Livery
PearlyG started following Password Hack X-Plane.org Forum, CloverTale Graphics Card GPU Brace Support, a SOLID $14 Investment!, HD Mesh Scenery v4 and and 1 other
PearlyG replied to OMGEDSON's topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
I have added X-plane 11 to my sim collection. Still use P3Dv4 (and some FSX (lol) because not everything I have in FSX can be used in P3D). X-Plane is a very good sim. I find instruments better, flying model very good, Helicopters are awesome (autopilots work, flight model is great, more realistic than P3D to me). Scenery has a bit to be desired but creating your own Ortho Photoscenery overcomes that somewhat. One problem for me is that very many small airports don't have buildings. I create some of my own to help out there. The biggest flight problem I see is ground handling which sucks in X-plane 11 so far. Overall I like X-plane.
smurf_john liked a post in a topic: The ULTIMATE P3D v4 Add-On Update Compatibility List
PearlyG replied to Ivana Fly's topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
Oct 19, 2017 If you have an account on the x-plane.org forum and didn't know, there were some usernames and passwords hacked and stolen. the X-plane.org forum was down "software maintenance" but is now back online. Be sure to change your password to a new one when even if you changed if earlier today. LINK TO SOURCE: