- LEAS Asturias RELEASED for Prepar3D v4! 😄✈
- Cessna Caravan Seaplane Dubai WATER LANDING from Cockpit!!![AirClips]
- Important REX News - Store Changes
- CARENADO A72 500 SERIES P3D/FSX
- Hit The Hot - The Fleet of Flying Firefighters
- real-worldEAA Attic - Kelly Field Souvenir Pillow
- AIRBUS A380 goes FIRST - 2 AIRBUS A330 have to wait for an AIRBUS A380 (4K)
- LEAS Asturias Airport My Final Shots.
- LADY POWER! Liina's PERFECT Airbus A220-300 Landing in Riga!!! [AirClips]
- Threshold shared "Vertical Simulations Announces Spokane Airport for xplane
- X-ATC-Chatter 1.6.2
- D-Day Plus 75 Exhibit Opens at EAA Aviation Museum
- EGNX - 737 approach video
- 4K Video Aircraft landings and takeoffs in high resolution 60fps Ultra HD
- BREATHTAKING RARE Saab 340 Outboard Cam during Takeoff, PURE POWER!!! [AirClips]
- EGNX East Midlands Airport more shots.
- LEAS Asturias Airport from me.
- LEAS Asturias Airport coming soon to P3Dv4!
- X-Plane: Turboprop Sale from X-Aviation
- EGNX East Midlands Airport
PearlyG started following Password Hack X-Plane.org Forum, CloverTale Graphics Card GPU Brace Support, a SOLID $14 Investment!, HD Mesh Scenery v4 and and 1 other
I have added X-plane 11 to my sim collection. Still use P3Dv4 (and some FSX (lol) because not everything I have in FSX can be used in P3D). X-Plane is a very good sim. I find instruments better, flying model very good, Helicopters are awesome (autopilots work, flight model is great, more realistic than P3D to me). Scenery has a bit to be desired but creating your own Ortho Photoscenery overcomes that somewhat. One problem for me is that very many small airports don't have buildings. I create some of my own to help out there. The biggest flight problem I see is ground handling which sucks in X-plane 11 so far. Overall I like X-plane.
smurf_john liked a post in a topic: The ULTIMATE P3D v4 Add-On Update Compatibility List
Oct 19, 2017 If you have an account on the x-plane.org forum and didn't know, there were some usernames and passwords hacked and stolen. the X-plane.org forum was down "software maintenance" but is now back online. Be sure to change your password to a new one when even if you changed if earlier today. LINK TO SOURCE: