- GEFORCE RTX™ GRAPHICS REINVENTED - PRE-ORDER NOW!!!
- The world's biggest plane inches closer to takeoff: Stratolaunch, with a wingspan longer than a football field, could take to the air for the first time within weeks
- Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer (for X-Plane 11) - Coming Soon!
- SimStarter updated to V184.108.40.206
- NavDataPro AIRAC Cycle 1809 now available
- Transport Company Preview
- FSDG publishes release schedule
- Diagma DPPL-1804 Flight Simulator Panel First Look
- Sky Force 3D Technical Update 2 - Reminder
- Real Pros at Work: Captain Rikard lifting off his Lufthansa Cargo B777F from Narita! [AirClips]
- Wing42 Interview on FSElite
- DRACO IN ACTION! Flying Cowboys Adventure (Part 2)
- Orbx Release KSAN San Diego International Airport V2
- Dash 8's Prop Wash Blows Baggage Dolly into United 737 at LAX
- Airworthy Designs Previews Princess Juliana Airport 1.5 Update
- Milviz King Air 350i Previews And New Aircraft Announcement
- EU NetherlandsTrueEarth for Aerofly FS2 has landed!
- EU Netherlands TrueEarth for Aerofly FS 2
- If You Use VR In Xplane 11 Might Want To Check SimVRlabs Out
- Fantasy of Flight will not open for us simmers...
Gypsy Pilot started following Hey Guys, need a reason to save? KSEA/KRNT by Drzewiecki info..., Seriously, who does this on a flight?!, Oops, ORBX did it again and and 2 others
Airlines replaced the bus for cross country travel and none of this behavior is new but it has become more prevalent in our new " don't give a shit" world. I have been around for 81 years and remember when only the wealthy could afford to fly and they showed up at the gate dressed like they were going to meet the president. That is why there is a curtain between first class and the cabin. Dale
LINK TO SOURCE: https://fselite.net/news/drzewiecki-design-release-seattle-airports-x/ If ever there was a good reason to get out of the airplane and just walk your avatar through the scenery, this is it. This offering surpasses their great Washington DC and NY City+ Airports offerings, all of which I own. It is truly a work of art and well worth the 50 dollars I spent on it. Not only is it beautiful but it provides great frame rates. I expected a large frame rate hit but that didn't happen. There was some slowdown but not much. I keep my frame rate locked at 40 and this scenery ran in the mid 30's, which is amazing when you consider the object density. My Grandkids are all in their 30's and although they don't know it, they gave me a great gift. They are old enough to buy their own Christmas gifts. PaPa wanted this and PaPa got it, sorry kids. I will advise you to install the airports first to avoid the airport mismatch that their absence creates in the city scenery. I installed the city first and was shocked at the visual hole that having only the default airports created. Once the airports were installed all of that went away and the magic happened. Those of you that cannot afford the 50 dollars right now, buy the airport package first. Well, that's my 2 cents worth. It's time to jump into my 185 and take a slow flight downstate to marvel at what DD has wrought. Enjoy the holidays Dale "Gypsy Pilot" Evans
Gypsy Pilot posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics