- Palm Springs in Aerofly FS2.
- PMDG-747-8 RELEASED
- NEW DOWNLOAD: P 51 Racing Livery "Daytona N°33"
- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - September 2018
- Phenom 300 Private Jet escape to the Bahamas - IFR Flight VLOG
- Release notes for X plane 11.30: Particles, ATC & 4K panel resolution
- TSL MERCH SALE! Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF !
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: New Patron Sponsor, Branding's Tractor Supply Co.!
- Just Flight Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer for X-Plane 11!
- Palm Springs Intl: The Desert Oasis Brought to Aerofly FS2!
- The LONGEST AIRPLANES in the world - AIRBUS A380, A340-600, BOEING 747-8 ... (4K)
- RTX is here and the new technology isnt,....
- IL-2 Developer Diary 204
- Eurowings A330 ULTIMATE COCKPIT MOVIE by SunExpress: Cologne-La Romana [AirClips full flight series]
- European Pilot Shortage Harming Bizjet Ops, Says Broker
- VistaJet's New Parent Company To Acquire XOJet
- Gulfstream G650 Conducts Steep Approach Trials at LCY
- Take a tour of Peter Sripol's workshop
- Heart-stopping moment due 44 mph gusts during Storm Ali
- Accu-sim Bonanza update 18-9-20-1
justjakob started following FlyJSim annonce release date for their upgraded Boeing 727 v3 and FlyJSim 727 v3 released
FlyJSim have just now released the third iteration of their Boeing 727. The featureset is pretty rich, more details on the link, but here's some: Three versions: 727-100, 727-200 and 727F New flightmodel, developped in cooperation with pilots New fmod sounds Textures and lighting completely overhauled VR compatible ... also: 50% off for owners of the previous version, check your inbox. I'm looking very much forward to flying this beauty. See you in the skies SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.flyjsim.com/727 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : http://store.x-plane.org/727-Series-Professional-V3_p_852.html
justjakob posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics