- SKILLED AS CAN BE! Captain Richard smoothly lands his A330 on short Runway in La Romana! [AirClips]
- CARENADO S360 FSX/P3D
- GEFORCE RTX™ GRAPHICS REINVENTED - PRE-ORDER NOW!!!
- The world's biggest plane inches closer to takeoff: Stratolaunch, with a wingspan longer than a football field, could take to the air for the first time within weeks
- Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer (for X-Plane 11) - Coming Soon!
- SimStarter updated to V22.214.171.124
- NavDataPro AIRAC Cycle 1809 now available
- Transport Company Preview
- FSDG publishes release schedule
- Diagma DPPL-1804 Flight Simulator Panel First Look
- Sky Force 3D Technical Update 2 - Reminder
- Real Pros at Work: Captain Rikard lifting off his Lufthansa Cargo B777F from Narita! [AirClips]
- Wing42 Interview on FSElite
- DRACO IN ACTION! Flying Cowboys Adventure (Part 2)
- Orbx Release KSAN San Diego International Airport V2
- Dash 8's Prop Wash Blows Baggage Dolly into United 737 at LAX
- Airworthy Designs Previews Princess Juliana Airport 1.5 Update
- Milviz King Air 350i Previews And New Aircraft Announcement
- EU NetherlandsTrueEarth for Aerofly FS2 has landed!
- EU Netherlands TrueEarth for Aerofly FS 2
justjakob started following FlyJSim annonce release date for their upgraded Boeing 727 v3 and FlyJSim 727 v3 released
FlyJSim have just now released the third iteration of their Boeing 727. The featureset is pretty rich, more details on the link, but here's some: Three versions: 727-100, 727-200 and 727F New flightmodel, developped in cooperation with pilots New fmod sounds Textures and lighting completely overhauled VR compatible ... also: 50% off for owners of the previous version, check your inbox. I'm looking very much forward to flying this beauty. See you in the skies SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.flyjsim.com/727 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : http://store.x-plane.org/727-Series-Professional-V3_p_852.html
justjakob posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics