- SKILLED AS CAN BE! Captain Richard smoothly lands his A330 on short Runway in La Romana! [AirClips]
- CARENADO S360 FSX/P3D
- GEFORCE RTX™ GRAPHICS REINVENTED - PRE-ORDER NOW!!!
- The world's biggest plane inches closer to takeoff: Stratolaunch, with a wingspan longer than a football field, could take to the air for the first time within weeks
- Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer (for X-Plane 11) - Coming Soon!
- SimStarter updated to V220.127.116.11
- NavDataPro AIRAC Cycle 1809 now available
- Transport Company Preview
- FSDG publishes release schedule
- Diagma DPPL-1804 Flight Simulator Panel First Look
- Sky Force 3D Technical Update 2 - Reminder
- Real Pros at Work: Captain Rikard lifting off his Lufthansa Cargo B777F from Narita! [AirClips]
- Wing42 Interview on FSElite
- DRACO IN ACTION! Flying Cowboys Adventure (Part 2)
- Orbx Release KSAN San Diego International Airport V2
- Dash 8's Prop Wash Blows Baggage Dolly into United 737 at LAX
- Airworthy Designs Previews Princess Juliana Airport 1.5 Update
- Milviz King Air 350i Previews And New Aircraft Announcement
- EU NetherlandsTrueEarth for Aerofly FS2 has landed!
- EU Netherlands TrueEarth for Aerofly FS 2
Among all the small Pacific Northwest airports that are loaded with character, Pearson Field stands out. For one thing, it predates them all; KVUO is officially the oldest continuously operating airport in the region, and one of the two oldest operational fields in the USA. Even before the dawn of aviation the site was a hub of activity, as evidenced by the 19th-century Hudson's Bay Company fort and trading post just off the threshold of runway 8. So far, the tiny airport has hosted the first crossing of the Columbia River by airship in 1905, been a stopover on the US Army's first round-the-world flight, and made Russian aviation history as the landing spot for the Chkalov Trans-Polar Flight in 1937. KVUO Pearson Field for X-Plane will be available to purchase from OrbxDirect for AUD $32.95 (approx. USD $24.35 / €21 / £18.60 ) SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/157642-kvuo-pearson-field-is-coming-to-x-plane/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/obkvuo
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (KCVG) offers non-stop passenger service to 62 destinations with 179 peak daily departures.The airport is a focus city for Allegiant Air, Delta Air Lines, and Frontier Airlines, as well as being the largest market for Vacation Express. The airport’s international destinations include Cancún, Cozumel, Freeport, Montego Bay, Paris, Punta Cana, Reykjavík, and Toronto. Animated Airport Animated Custom 3D model Jetways Ground Traffic in whole airport WT3 Ready Randomly placed static aircraft, can be easily toggled off in the X-Plane settings Radar Animation Detailed Airport UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques Custom Mesh with slope runway accuracy Detailed with high accuracy 3D models PBR Materials Ground reflections and decals Custom 3D Grass and vegetation blends with orthophotos Custom HDR Lights billboard and spill in Terminal and Parking areas Ultra High resolution custom ground textures and orthoimagery for the airport Animated radar Accurate WT3 included by "Cpt. K-man" Hundreds of 3D custom static objects like cars, services vehicles and more Other Features Includes one dsf file for lower spec’s computers Airport Diagrams PDF Update 1.1 has also been released. Changelog: - Baked in shadows for forests - New jetway variation - Industrial buildings surrounding the airport - Static Safegate systems at Concourse B - Corrected Lights for some lightposts - Fix for excessive VRAM usage - Recoloring of forests to better match orthophotos - Refined Ortho4XP Patch File - Fixed error messages originating from loading of orthophotos - Renumbered gates at Concourse A due to acquisition of more accurate historical data - Fixed transparency issues with red trees near Terminal 3 - Fix for missing sidewalk in front of Terminal 3 - Fixed mesh issues with Delta Hangar ... And many more small under the hood fixes SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/cvg4xp
Antalya Airport ( LTAI) is an international airport located 13 km (8.1 mi) northeast of the city center of Antalya, Turkey. It is a major destination during the European summer leisure season due to its location at the country's Mediterranean coast. It handled 18,741,659 passengers in 2016, making it the third-busiest airport in Turkey and the thirtieth-busiest in Europe. The airport has two international terminals and one domestic terminal. Antalya is one of the major airports on the Southwest of Turkey, the others being Bodrum and Dalaman. Features: Detailed airport objects and vehicles Custom textured taxiways, runways and apron Custom surroundings Custom airport lights Compatible with X-Plane 11 features Animated ground vehicles (X-Plane 11 only) Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures High resolution building textures Excellent night effects Realistic reflections on glass Optimized for excellent performance DEV LINK (Embedding Facebook link doesn't work): https://www.facebook.com/groups/justsim/permalink/2080992988822884/ STORE LINK: http://store.x-plane.org/LTAI--Antalya-International-Airport_p_844.html SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/jsltai