- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
- TrueEarth GB North (XP11) - First beta shots
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.05 Update
- Air Hauler 2 - v220.127.116.11 Update
- UK2000 Scenery 2019/20 Roadmap
- QualityWings Ultimate 146 Updated to v1.5
- XTrident Harrier AV-8B
The X-plane vs P3D battle gets a little more interesting this weekend. A user on the Avsim forums has created a way for Ortho4xp to work with the ESP platform. I copied the post text here... Original post linked below. Does this mean we can ortho regions of P3D not touched by ORBX? ORIGINAL POST: SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/539089-ortho4xp-for-fsxp3d/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/539089-ortho4xp-for-fsxp3d/
@Omgedson watching the stream right now. First off, the glasses classic touch. Seeing the shear excitement on your face as you played was great. The comments about the weather... work of art. FSFX can we have water effects like that in clouds please... pretty please? I'd gladly pay an upgrade fee for that level immersion! I'm glad my post brought such quick joy. I'm surprised to see you streamed it so soon. I think it supports controllers and joysticks already as well. Not sure if we're playing with a joystick. Btw you did great. I noticed you played better with your own playlist.
FIRST POST!!!! Just watched today's On Approach e. 69 and as soon as I seen the Ace Combat story, I remembered running across this new and upcoming arcade combat (sim...game...thing). The team behind this project seem to have mimicked a lot of the features shown off in the Ace Combat demo (look at the weather)... The developer link below has a FREE demo for all of us to try. Just wanted to drop this nugget into the flight sim universe. Another product for us simmers. Enjoy Everyone!!! Walker605 SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rb-d2/project-wingman NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :