- GEFORCE RTX™ GRAPHICS REINVENTED - PRE-ORDER NOW!!!
- The world's biggest plane inches closer to takeoff: Stratolaunch, with a wingspan longer than a football field, could take to the air for the first time within weeks
- Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer (for X-Plane 11) - Coming Soon!
- SimStarter updated to V22.214.171.124
- NavDataPro AIRAC Cycle 1809 now available
- Transport Company Preview
- FSDG publishes release schedule
- Diagma DPPL-1804 Flight Simulator Panel First Look
- Sky Force 3D Technical Update 2 - Reminder
- Real Pros at Work: Captain Rikard lifting off his Lufthansa Cargo B777F from Narita! [AirClips]
- Wing42 Interview on FSElite
- DRACO IN ACTION! Flying Cowboys Adventure (Part 2)
- Orbx Release KSAN San Diego International Airport V2
- Dash 8's Prop Wash Blows Baggage Dolly into United 737 at LAX
- Airworthy Designs Previews Princess Juliana Airport 1.5 Update
- Milviz King Air 350i Previews And New Aircraft Announcement
- EU NetherlandsTrueEarth for Aerofly FS2 has landed!
- EU Netherlands TrueEarth for Aerofly FS 2
- If You Use VR In Xplane 11 Might Want To Check SimVRlabs Out
- Fantasy of Flight will not open for us simmers...
The X-plane vs P3D battle gets a little more interesting this weekend. A user on the Avsim forums has created a way for Ortho4xp to work with the ESP platform. I copied the post text here... Original post linked below. Does this mean we can ortho regions of P3D not touched by ORBX? ORIGINAL POST: SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/539089-ortho4xp-for-fsxp3d/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/539089-ortho4xp-for-fsxp3d/
@Omgedson watching the stream right now. First off, the glasses classic touch. Seeing the shear excitement on your face as you played was great. The comments about the weather... work of art. FSFX can we have water effects like that in clouds please... pretty please? I'd gladly pay an upgrade fee for that level immersion! I'm glad my post brought such quick joy. I'm surprised to see you streamed it so soon. I think it supports controllers and joysticks already as well. Not sure if we're playing with a joystick. Btw you did great. I noticed you played better with your own playlist.
FIRST POST!!!! Just watched today's On Approach e. 69 and as soon as I seen the Ace Combat story, I remembered running across this new and upcoming arcade combat (sim...game...thing). The team behind this project seem to have mimicked a lot of the features shown off in the Ace Combat demo (look at the weather)... The developer link below has a FREE demo for all of us to try. Just wanted to drop this nugget into the flight sim universe. Another product for us simmers. Enjoy Everyone!!! Walker605 SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rb-d2/project-wingman NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :