- Just Flight February Newsletter Specials: HALF PRICE SUBSCRIBER OFFERS - TORNADO AND TURBO ARROW
- Missing Rain Effects: T310R for XP11 Standard Edition
- X-plane RTX better than AMD Radeon
- Nimbus Simulation Studios Updates Chicago O’Hare V3
- BOEING 747 NEW GENERATION Departure - 10 Minutes B747 only - The Queen of the Skies (4K)
- Hybrid drives - your views and help requested
- BREATHTAKING Navigator‘s view from Antonov 12, Landing in France! [AirClips]
- Points of Interest Map for TrueEarth Washington Now Available
- EAA's Attic - Rolly Cole Memorial Trophy
- Updated product: T310R for XP11 Standard Edition
- QualityWings 787 PBR update for Prepar3D v4 *soon*
- RealWorld Scenery Releases Ultimate VFR New York State Part 3
- EGTH Old Warden - XP11
- The Douglas DC-8 (32 bit) updated to version 2.00
- ICEMAN! Andy smoothly lands his MASSIVE LH A350 in Tokyo Haneda BY HAND! [AirClips]
- EGTH Old Warden XP11 from me.
- Aivlasoft EFB Coming to X-Plane Soon
- Who's Ready For #OSH19?!
- REX 35% Sale
- Pilote | Trailer
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'elstree'.
Found 1 result
Gibbon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsOrbx Elstree Aerodrome (EGTR) Announced for X-Plane 11 Continuing the development string of airports to compliment and further enhance their TrueEarth GB South add-on for X-Plane 11, Orbx has revealed that the next airport to come is Elstree Aerodrome (EGTR) which has been announced on their forum. Elstree Aerodrome is situated 2.6 nautical miles east of Watford, Hertfordshire in England. It was first used in World War II as a small landing strip used for the overhaul and repair of military aircraft. After 1946, the aerodrome was returned to civil aircraft operations and has been used by aero clubs and private pilots for the basing and operation of single and twin-engined light aircraft. From the previews, you notice that a lot of detail has been paid to minor objects in and out of the airport perimeter leaving you fully immersed. Elstree Aerodrome features an incredible 1-3cm/px ground poly, a 30cm/px surrounding countryside ortho base, textures, and objects based from on-site photography and more which you can view in the key features at the end of this article. You’ll soon be able to grab a hold of Elstree Aerodrome (EGTR) from OrbxDirect at a price of AUD$24.95 (Incl. VAT) for X-Plane 11. Owners of the FSX/P3D version will automatically be granted a 40% discount. SOURCE INFO https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/166116-egtr-elstree-aerodrome-is-coming-to-x-plane/?fbclid=IwAR20D71KVzJdtHXQOAT_6SDrSI7V6Z_Ro76aSSkmf6VswcPKx-KWGlMYmHI https://fselite.net/news/orbx-elstree-aerodrome-egtr-announced-for-x-plane-11/