- FlyJSim Releases Rainman Package for their Jetliners
- Orbx Provides TrueEarth US Oregon Patch V1.01 Information
- Felis Adds Ambient Occlusion to In-Development 747-200 Cockpit
- Airbus A380 and other Aircraft Crosswind Takeoffs and Landings in stormy weather 4K Video
- FSDreamTeam Releases Chicago O’Hare V2 (KORD) on Prepar3D V4
- TrueEarth US Oregon V1.01 Patch - Ortho color fixes
- An Update on the Current Situation with FSPilotshop
- New SSG Previews of 747-8 Cockpit Night Lighting
- Orbx Announces London City (EGLC) for Prepar3D v4
- Introducing EGLC London City Airport for Prepar3D v4!
- Thomas Rasmussen Drops Flight Factor 757 FPDS Video Trailer
- SSG Previews 747-8 V2 Cockpit Lighting
- Lionheart Creations Shares Previews of Zenith STOL CH 701
- AIRBUS A380 CROSSWIND LANDING + 2 GO AROUNDS during a STORM at Amsterdam (4K)
- ADSparks Releases Freeware EGPF Glasgow International Airport for X-Plane
- VATSIM UK Announces Large Beta of New AFV Codec
- Everything 20 sale at Captain Sim!
- FlyJSim Show Off Rainman Package for their 737 & 727 Aircraft
- ADSparks Releases Glasgow International Airport (EGPF) Freeware
- FlyJSim Rainman Package Coming to their 727 & 732 Jetliners
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'elstree'.
Found 1 result
Orbx Elstree Aerodrome (EGTR) Announced for X-Plane 11 Continuing the development string of airports to compliment and further enhance their TrueEarth GB South add-on for X-Plane 11, Orbx has revealed that the next airport to come is Elstree Aerodrome (EGTR) which has been announced on their forum. Elstree Aerodrome is situated 2.6 nautical miles east of Watford, Hertfordshire in England. It was first used in World War II as a small landing strip used for the overhaul and repair of military aircraft. After 1946, the aerodrome was returned to civil aircraft operations and has been used by aero clubs and private pilots for the basing and operation of single and twin-engined light aircraft. From the previews, you notice that a lot of detail has been paid to minor objects in and out of the airport perimeter leaving you fully immersed. Elstree Aerodrome features an incredible 1-3cm/px ground poly, a 30cm/px surrounding countryside ortho base, textures, and objects based from on-site photography and more which you can view in the key features at the end of this article. You’ll soon be able to grab a hold of Elstree Aerodrome (EGTR) from OrbxDirect at a price of AUD$24.95 (Incl. VAT) for X-Plane 11. Owners of the FSX/P3D version will automatically be granted a 40% discount. SOURCE INFO https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/166116-egtr-elstree-aerodrome-is-coming-to-x-plane/?fbclid=IwAR20D71KVzJdtHXQOAT_6SDrSI7V6Z_Ro76aSSkmf6VswcPKx-KWGlMYmHI https://fselite.net/news/orbx-elstree-aerodrome-egtr-announced-for-x-plane-11/