- RARE! McDonnell Douglas MD-87 smoothly landed by Captain Ernest in Naples, Italy! [AirClips]
- She Hates Flying - 3,300 Mile Round Trip - OSH 2019 HERE WE COME!
- Fool's Errand - An Alaska Flying Film
- BEAUTIFUL Antonov 12 Landing from RARE Outboard Cam!!! [AirClips]
- CARENADO A72-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- real-worldThundering Typhoon - Cosford 2019
- FreedomFox and Nikk are ready for OSH19! Are you??
- LAST ROOAAAAR: Fokker 100 Farewell Flight Takeoff of Helvetic Airways from Zürich!!! [AirClips]
- Skilled F-16 pilot impressive Take-Off at THE ROYAL NAVY INTERNATIONAL AIR DAY
- Landing action from the cockpit
- PDI Sims LEVT Vitoria-Foronda | GIVEAWAY | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- GREAT Cockpit & Instruments Views! Lockheed Hercules shaky Takeoff from Johannesburg! [AirClips]
- BEHIND A JET ENGINE DURING TAKEOFF! Extreme Skiathos Airport
- BIG NOSE!!! Antonov 22, World's LARGEST Turboprop: Pilot's Landing View from Upper Deck! [AirClips]
- Flightbeam Summer Sale Start Now!
- SKIATHOS 2019 - LOW LANDINGS and JETBLASTS at the EUROPEAN ST. MAARTEN (4K)
- Captain Sandra BUTTERS LAST EVER Helvetic Fokker F100 Pax-Flight Landing, WATER SALUTE!!! [AirClips]
- PilotsEYE.tv - LCY | London City A220 (CS100) "London's shortest Runway" - Trailer
- Microsoft Flight Simulator - update
- CARENADO FA50 EX X-PLANE 11
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'starts'.
Found 6 results
There are air major class Bravo airspace changes at SFO starting today. https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all-news/2018/june/12/innovative-san-francisco-class-b-airspace-to-go-live SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.aopa.org/news-and-media/all-news/2018/june/12/innovative-san-francisco-class-b-airspace-to-go-live
On June 19, Pilatus Aircraft started rough field testing of its PC-24 twinjet at the UK’s Woodbridge Airfield. It expects to receive approval for operations on unpaved runways by year-end. (Photo: Pilatus Aircraft) SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2018-06-22/pilatus-starts-testing-pc-24-jet-unpaved-runways
Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced memory technology, today announced that it has started mass production of the industry’s first 16-gigabit (Gb) Graphics Double Data Rate 6 (GDDR6) memory for use in advanced graphics processing for gaming devices and graphics cards as well as automotive, network and artificial intelligence systems. Samsung 16-gigabit (Gb) Graphics Double Data Rate 6 (GDDR6) memory 4057 x 2990px (1.81 MB) “Beginning with this early production of the industry’s first 16Gb GDDR6, we will offer a comprehensive graphics DRAM line-up, with the highest performance and densities, in a very timely manner,” said Jinman Han, senior vice president, Memory Product Planning & Application Engineering at Samsung Electronics. “By introducing next-generation GDDR6 products, we will strengthen our presence in the gaming and graphics card markets and accommodate the growing need for advanced graphics memory in automotive and network systems. Built on Samsung’s advanced 10-nanometer (nm) class* process technology, the new GDDR6 memory comes in a 16Gb density, which doubles that of the company’s 20-nanometer 8Gb GDDR5 memory. The new solution performs at an 18-gigabits-per-second (Gbps) pin speed with data transfers of 72 gigabytes per second (GBps), which represents a more than two-fold increase over 8Gb GDDR5 with its 8Gbps pin speed. Using an innovative, low-power circuit design, the new GDDR6 operates at 1.35V to lower energy consumption approximately 35 percent over the widely used GDDR5 at 1.55V. The 10nm-class 16Gb GDDR6 also brings about a 30 percent manufacturing productivity gain compared to the 20nm 8Gb GDDR5. Samsung’s immediate production of GDDR6 will play a critical role in early launches of next-generation graphics cards and systems. With all of its improvements in density, performance and energy efficiency, the 16Gb GDDR6 will be widely used in rapidly growing fields such as 8K Ultra HD video processing, virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence. With extensive graphics memory lineups including the new 18Gbps 16Gb GDDR6 and recently introduced 2.4Gbps 8GB HBM2, Samsung expects to dramatically accelerate growth of premium memory market over the next several years LINK TO SOURCE: https://news.samsung.com/us/samsung-electronics-starts-producing-industrys-first-16-gigabit-gddr6-advanced-graphics-systems/