- Aerosoft Releases Milan Milano Malpensa for X-Plane 11
- Pacific Islands Simulation Teases New Japanese Airport
- Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
- EGPH Edinburgh Airport - preview trailer XP11
- ITX-Designs Previews Upcoming P-180 Avanti II Update
- Stairport Sceneries Close to Releasing Saint-Tropez (LFTZ)
- VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ and SF-25C Updated
- Stanport Releases Previews of Saint-Tropez
- Rising Dawn Studios Riverside Municipal (KRAL) Status Update
- FSReborn Releases AI Lights Reborn Professional Version 1.12
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Working Towards December Release
- RD Presets Autogen v1.0 and Orbx Buildings HD: The FSElite First Look
- EGPH Edinburgh XP11.
- Available now! - AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition
- EGPH Edinburgh [XP11] by other points of view.
- Orbx Previews Edinburgh Screenshots For X-Plane And Prepar3D
- EGPH Edinburgh P3D.
- Draco will rice from the ashes!!!!!
- BOEING 777 NIGHT TAKEOFF 50FPS
- More Previews of Attitude Simulations San Antonio (KSAT)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags '1011'.
Found 7 results
UPDATE: MLADG - MIG-15 V2 X-PLANE 10/11 Dear simMarket Customer, at simMarket you can now find a new version of your product: MLADG - MIG-15 V2 X-PLANE 10/11 MLADG_MiG_15_1902.zip Changelog: - changed outside textures - changed inside textures - adapted PBR materials - changed 3D models - flight model changes (including improved take off/ landing handling) - X-Plane version 11.30 required changes The installer is a complete replacement for previous versions, existing customers just need to remove the old version and install the new one. Should you have any questions please contact us via http://support.simmarket.com For technical support please contact the support addresses listed in the documentation for the respective product. The support addresses are also listed in the respective product description pages in our shop. Best Regards, The simMarket Team SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
L-1011 TriStar Professional - Service Pack 3.2 Dear Sir/Madam, As you purchased Just Flight's L-1011 TriStar Professional add-on, we thought we'd let you know that new Service Pack 3.2 software is now available which fixes an FMC flight plan text corruption issue when the aircraft is being flown in Prepar3D v4. If you log in to your Just Flight account and click on 'Your Orders', you will be able to re-download the software to get the SP 3.2 version of the TriStar. Best wishes, The Just Flight Crew LINK TO SOURCE:
L-1011 TriStar Professional - Service Pack 3.1 Dear Sir/Madam, We are writing to let you know that Service Pack 3.1 software is now available for the Just Flight L-1011 TriStar Professional add-on. This fixes an issue experienced by some users which caused a crash-to-desktop when flying the FMC-equipped variants in Prepar3D v4. If you log in to your Just Flight account and click on 'Your Orders', you will be able to re-download the software to get this new SP3.1 version of the aircraft. Best wishes, The Just Flight Crew LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.justflight.com/
Just Flight L-1011 TriStar Professional - P3D v4 Updates Dear Sir/Madam, As you bought the Just Flight L-1011 TriStar Professional add-on, we thought we'd let you know that the software has now been updated for compatibility with P3D v4, as has the software for the Upgrade from the original Just Flight L-1011 TriStar aircraft. All three Livery Packs and the Livery Pack Bundle have also been updated for P3D v4 compatibility. If you log in to your Just Flight account and click on 'Your Orders', you will be able to re-download the software to get the latest P3D v4 compatible version of the aircraft and any Livery Packs you have purchased. Best wishes, The Just Flight Crew LINK TO SOURCE: