- Pacific Islands Simulation Teases New Japanese Airport
- Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
- EGPH Edinburgh Airport - preview trailer XP11
- ITX-Designs Previews Upcoming P-180 Avanti II Update
- Stairport Sceneries Close to Releasing Saint-Tropez (LFTZ)
- VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ and SF-25C Updated
- Stanport Releases Previews of Saint-Tropez
- Rising Dawn Studios Riverside Municipal (KRAL) Status Update
- FSReborn Releases AI Lights Reborn Professional Version 1.12
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Working Towards December Release
- RD Presets Autogen v1.0 and Orbx Buildings HD: The FSElite First Look
- EGPH Edinburgh XP11.
- Available now! - AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition
- EGPH Edinburgh [XP11] by other points of view.
- Orbx Previews Edinburgh Screenshots For X-Plane And Prepar3D
- EGPH Edinburgh P3D.
- Draco will rice from the ashes!!!!!
- BOEING 777 NIGHT TAKEOFF 50FPS
- More Previews of Attitude Simulations San Antonio (KSAT)
- Further Previews of Maps2XPlane Seychelles4XP
Search the Community
Showing results for tags '140'.
Found 2 results
Back Archive Spam Delete Mark as unread Snooze Move to Labels More 2 of 6,372 vFlyteAir Simulations Piper Cherokee 140 Original version for X-Plane 11 - updated! vFlyteAir Simulations Piper Cherokee 140 Original version for X-Plane 11 - updated! The vFlyteAir Simulations Piper Cherokee 140 Original has been updated for X-Plane 11.30+ ! The Cherokee 140 Original now has two different panels; the original VFR-only panel, and a new IFR panel with Garmin G430, Avidyne AXP 340 multi-function transponder with ADS-B OUT, and a KAP 140 autopilot. You can instantly switch between panels, even mid-flight! Other features included in this update are: - Virtual Reality ready - FMOD sounds - New pop-out Kneeboard with Options menu - "Save State" Preferences, - switch settings, options and preferences are saved each time you fly, and are reloaded the next time you fly - New interior PBR textures - Improved animations using new X-Plane datarefs, including new push-button animations - "INOP" placards now include hints for secondary gauges - Automatic and integrated support for RealityXP(tm) GTN 650 and GNS 430 plugins (must be configured as Unit #1) - Integrated support for AviTab plugin - Flight model and ground handling improvements - Now has the STMA Autoupdate plugin included - keeps your copy up to date automatically each time you load the airplane You can update your copy for free by using the link below! Important! Do NOT overwrite your existing older installation of the Cherokee 140 Original. Install the new version as a new airplane. Simply un-compress the ZIP package to anywhere you choose under the "X-Plane 11\Aircraft\" sub-folder. REQUIRES X-PLANE 11.30 OR NEWER. Please see the new "vFlyteAir_Cherokee140_Original_Manual_v3_0.pdf" for details of the changes and new features. It is located under the "vFlyteAir_Cherokee140Original\Documents\" folder. Thank you for being a vFlyteAir Customer! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :