- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
- PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
- AN-2 new version 1.10 (need some testing)
- Buildings HD from Aurorasim / Orbx
- Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - La Gomera preview
- Rasmus Productions becomes Airborne Cinematics - Channel Trailer [4K]
- TrueEarth GB South SP1 Out Now for XP11! ✈
- The 10 Worst British Military Aircraft
- Ruesch Productions - Aviation Cinematogrpahy
- BOEING 737 LOSES FUEL during DEPARTURE - FUEL OVERFLOW VENTS in action (4K)
- Milviz Shows Off King Air 350i Icing Effects
- Real Pilot Story: Powerless Over Paris
- Just Flight Previews PA-38 Tomahawk
- REX Simulations Reveals Development Updates
- Imaginesim Release Singapore (WSSS) P3DV4 PBR Update
- CROSSING THE LINE! - Bahamas to the USA in a NEW Cirrus SR22T
- How Julie Clark flies her AirShow - 11,000 hours in the T-34 - she's a master pilot!
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.0 was just released!
- VSKYLABS Releases ICON-A5
Search the Community
Showing results for tags '140'.
Found 2 results
Back Archive Spam Delete Mark as unread Snooze Move to Labels More 2 of 6,372 vFlyteAir Simulations Piper Cherokee 140 Original version for X-Plane 11 - updated! vFlyteAir Simulations Piper Cherokee 140 Original version for X-Plane 11 - updated! The vFlyteAir Simulations Piper Cherokee 140 Original has been updated for X-Plane 11.30+ ! The Cherokee 140 Original now has two different panels; the original VFR-only panel, and a new IFR panel with Garmin G430, Avidyne AXP 340 multi-function transponder with ADS-B OUT, and a KAP 140 autopilot. You can instantly switch between panels, even mid-flight! Other features included in this update are: - Virtual Reality ready - FMOD sounds - New pop-out Kneeboard with Options menu - "Save State" Preferences, - switch settings, options and preferences are saved each time you fly, and are reloaded the next time you fly - New interior PBR textures - Improved animations using new X-Plane datarefs, including new push-button animations - "INOP" placards now include hints for secondary gauges - Automatic and integrated support for RealityXP(tm) GTN 650 and GNS 430 plugins (must be configured as Unit #1) - Integrated support for AviTab plugin - Flight model and ground handling improvements - Now has the STMA Autoupdate plugin included - keeps your copy up to date automatically each time you load the airplane You can update your copy for free by using the link below! Important! Do NOT overwrite your existing older installation of the Cherokee 140 Original. Install the new version as a new airplane. Simply un-compress the ZIP package to anywhere you choose under the "X-Plane 11\Aircraft\" sub-folder. REQUIRES X-PLANE 11.30 OR NEWER. Please see the new "vFlyteAir_Cherokee140_Original_Manual_v3_0.pdf" for details of the changes and new features. It is located under the "vFlyteAir_Cherokee140Original\Documents\" folder. Thank you for being a vFlyteAir Customer! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :