- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
- DANGERS of FREEZING FUEL explained by CAPTAIN JOE
- ATLANTA | BOEING 777 LANDING 4K
- Lukla - Mount Everest Extreme - P3D preview
- Lufthansa (EFA) Citation Jet 1 - RARE Passenger Views during Touch & Go plus Landing!!! [AirClips]
- EAA's Tri-Motor Gets New Wings
- Airbus A380 landing with spectacular reverse thrust water spray 4K Video
- DC-8 FSX updated to version 2.1
- Canary Islands professional - Tenerife Sur released
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.08 Update
- Hilarious Passenger briefing 😂😂👨✈️
- MASSIVE Counter-Rotating Propsa of World's LARGEST Prop: Antonov 22 Takeoff! [AirClips]
- The Skypark introduce itself !
- Microsoft Flight Simulator - E3 2019 - Announce Trailer
Search the Community
Showing results for tags '140'.
Found 2 results
Back Archive Spam Delete Mark as unread Snooze Move to Labels More 2 of 6,372 vFlyteAir Simulations Piper Cherokee 140 Original version for X-Plane 11 - updated! vFlyteAir Simulations Piper Cherokee 140 Original version for X-Plane 11 - updated! The vFlyteAir Simulations Piper Cherokee 140 Original has been updated for X-Plane 11.30+ ! The Cherokee 140 Original now has two different panels; the original VFR-only panel, and a new IFR panel with Garmin G430, Avidyne AXP 340 multi-function transponder with ADS-B OUT, and a KAP 140 autopilot. You can instantly switch between panels, even mid-flight! Other features included in this update are: - Virtual Reality ready - FMOD sounds - New pop-out Kneeboard with Options menu - "Save State" Preferences, - switch settings, options and preferences are saved each time you fly, and are reloaded the next time you fly - New interior PBR textures - Improved animations using new X-Plane datarefs, including new push-button animations - "INOP" placards now include hints for secondary gauges - Automatic and integrated support for RealityXP(tm) GTN 650 and GNS 430 plugins (must be configured as Unit #1) - Integrated support for AviTab plugin - Flight model and ground handling improvements - Now has the STMA Autoupdate plugin included - keeps your copy up to date automatically each time you load the airplane You can update your copy for free by using the link below! Important! Do NOT overwrite your existing older installation of the Cherokee 140 Original. Install the new version as a new airplane. Simply un-compress the ZIP package to anywhere you choose under the "X-Plane 11\Aircraft\" sub-folder. REQUIRES X-PLANE 11.30 OR NEWER. Please see the new "vFlyteAir_Cherokee140_Original_Manual_v3_0.pdf" for details of the changes and new features. It is located under the "vFlyteAir_Cherokee140Original\Documents\" folder. Thank you for being a vFlyteAir Customer! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :