- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
- TrueEarth GB North (XP11) - First beta shots
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.05 Update
- Air Hauler 2 - v126.96.36.199 Update
- UK2000 Scenery 2019/20 Roadmap
- QualityWings Ultimate 146 Updated to v1.5
- XTrident Harrier AV-8B
- My free CRJ700, B747 and Learjet45 reworks
- CRJ Service Pack 1a released
- AIRBUS A380 LANDING with an AIRBUS A320 overtaking an AIRBUS A340 and DEPARTING ahead (4K)
- Aeroplane Heaven 'Flying Boxcar' - v1.4 Update
- POWERFUL CF-6 Engine Takeoff rocketing empty A310 into the skies! [AirClips]
- Flysimware's Learjet 35A V4.0 Update
- Orbx Release CityScene Orlando
- Mega Airport Madrid Evolution for FSX/FSX:SE available
- Xambiance for XP 11 has arrived!
- Flowing 2
Search the Community
Showing results for tags '16c'.
Found 1 result
While we haven’t seen (or really even heard) anything on the Milviz F-16C in quite some time, that doesn’t mean that work hasn’t been speedily progressing on the aircraft. Today, Milviz took to their Facebook page to show off a single preview of their upcoming F-16C block 50/52, this time in-game. In the preview, we’re able to see the bird fitted with conformal fuel tanks, as well as additional external, and wing mounted, tanks. Work continues on the code side of things as well. That’s all we were treated to today, but Milviz will no doubt be replying to questions and comments posted under their preview post, and we’ll do our best to keep this article updated to reflect that. (We also have an exclusive First Look on their upcoming SR-71 planned, so keep an eye out for that in the coming weeks.) SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.facebook.com/Milviz/photos/a.274798289231220/2151432691567761/?type=3&theater NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/milviz-shows-f-16c-preview/