- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags '16c'.
Found 1 result
While we haven’t seen (or really even heard) anything on the Milviz F-16C in quite some time, that doesn’t mean that work hasn’t been speedily progressing on the aircraft. Today, Milviz took to their Facebook page to show off a single preview of their upcoming F-16C block 50/52, this time in-game. In the preview, we’re able to see the bird fitted with conformal fuel tanks, as well as additional external, and wing mounted, tanks. Work continues on the code side of things as well. That’s all we were treated to today, but Milviz will no doubt be replying to questions and comments posted under their preview post, and we’ll do our best to keep this article updated to reflect that. (We also have an exclusive First Look on their upcoming SR-71 planned, so keep an eye out for that in the coming weeks.) SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.facebook.com/Milviz/photos/a.274798289231220/2151432691567761/?type=3&theater NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/milviz-shows-f-16c-preview/