- MilViz ATR XP: Kickstarter Campaign Requires $27,000 CAD
- The EPIC/Impossible Airplane Camera Angle
- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags '20r1'.
Found 1 result
X-Plane World Editor 2.0r1 Beta Released by JOE on 3RD MARCH 2019 NEWSXPL FACEBOOK TWITTER REDDIT World Editor (also known as WED) has received a major update. World Editor is a 2D open source tool that allows anyone to edit the thousands of airports already in X-Plane, as well as creating their own airports. The fact that is is open source means that anyone can do a whole load of things such as building object libraries or using existing ones and implementing them within their own scenery. You can find all the latest releases for WED here, with WED Version 2.0r1 being under ‘Latest Beta Version’. Major Features in V2.0 Automatic background maps via OpenStreetmap and ESRI Orthoimagery New overlay layer featuring NAVAIDs and airport layout Adjustable text size Support for runway suffixes S, T and W Supports new XP11.30 apt.dat format with 8.33kHz channels for ATC frequencies Numerous bug fixes TAGS : DEVELOPERSCENERYUTILITIESWORLD EDITOR SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://fselite.net/news/world-editor-2-0r1-has-been-released-for-x-plane/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/world-editor-2-0r1-has-been-released-for-x-plane/